Am I overreacting?

Options
2»

Replies

• Skeebee
    Skeebee Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    i would be spewing if i only burnt 300 calories in a 45 min - 1 hour class.

i expect that if i go to the gym for an hour, i will have burnt at least 500 calories.

good point. :-P
  • lk27
    lk27 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    If you love what you're doing, who cares about what other people do or think? Keep it up! I think it's great!
  • cjpg
    cjpg Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    It's just the way the body works - the more of you there is, the more energy that is required to move you.

What's important to remember is that the more you move, eventually there WILL be less of you to move around!

This is the true definition of energy creating energy :D So I say, you're on you way! Well done!
  • captawesome
    captawesome Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    While I try and refrain from looking like a complete spaz,..

I haven't figured out that part yet. DO TELL! HAHAH!!!

Haha, well for me that means not trying to "over" zumba. There's zumba with energy and there's "over" zumba. But to those that do, they're still having fun and that's the awesome part about it! :wink:
  • CheleLynn44
    CheleLynn44 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I know this isn't a zumba class, but I have noticed that on MFP when I log 30 minutes øf Just Dance 3 I do with my daughter under dancing general it says I burn 299 calories, I am currently 287lbs. But when my girlfriend logs her 30 minutes she does with Just Dance 3 it tells her 155 calories burned. I think I am about 75lbs heavier than her.
  • Skeebee
    Skeebee Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    There's zumba with energy and there's "over" zumba. But to those that do, they're still having fun and that's the awesome part about it! :wink:
    I'm probably the latter. Lol
  • crazybeautifulkittie
    Options
    ain't nothing wrong with a bit motivation. Afterall high energy keep other people on task :)