Trying this again

Options
I joined MFP a while back but fell off the wagon over the holidays. But now I'm back, and ready to get serious!! I've joined a fitness program at work in which we keep daily logs of our number of steps (they gave us pedometers), minutes exercised, and weight loss, but connecting with folks on here would be great too (need all the motivation I can get).

I'm currently 279 lbs, 5'8", and 39 years old. At my heaviest I was around 285 so I've made a little progress. I've set a goal of trying to work up to jogging a 5K this Spring, so we'll see how that goes.

I think I have my work cut out for me, especially considering that I am the author of this:
http://ergenzinger.hubpages.com/hub/A-Love-Letter-to-Pizza
:)

Replies

• Biomisty
    Biomisty Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Weight is a life long struggle for me. I would be glad to throw some support your way. I just started to get serious and found that all the friend are a huge help. Even if just knowing other people will know if I don't log in helps me think about my choices.
  • celiamarie11
    Options
    I am trying it again too! I joined about a year ago, and lost a little weight but fell off the wagon too. I've been doing it again since the 1st and I am determined to do it this time!