Noticed a little but not getting approached

Options
Elaina291
Elaina291 Posts: 87 Member
I am definitely starting to notice guys noticing me where before if they noticed it would be in a look of disgust or maybe I should just say indifference but now its the total opposite but still no matter how cute I'm dressed, they will never approach me, at least not the popular ones.

I know I am beautiful it took a while for me to realize that but I know now and I'm sorta feeling comfortable in my own skin now but my best friend says I have a tendency to shut down when an attractive guy comes around. So now I smile and try to make my body language as open as possible but still no such luck.

I know I should just take the initiative and just go up to whatever guy that I am attracted to but I feel like I'm not there yet and I see a lot of girls who are way bigger than me get approached all the time. So what am I doing wrong?

Replies

• badgerbadger1
    badgerbadger1 Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    I am definitely starting to notice guys noticing me where before if they noticed it would be in a look of disgust or maybe I should just say indifference but now its the total opposite but still no matter how cute I'm dressed, they will never approach me, at least not the popular ones.

I know I am beautiful it took a while for me to realize that but I know now and I'm sorta feeling comfortable in my own skin now but my best friend says I have a tendency to shut down when an attractive guy comes around. So now I smile and try to make my body language as open as possible but still no such luck.

I know I should just take the initiative and just go up to whatever guy that I am attracted to but I feel like I'm not there yet and I see a lot of girls who are way bigger than me get approached all the time. So what am I doing wrong?

They are not responding because you're trying too hard. Also do not forget where you came from. Big girls are getting approached because maybe these guys are interested in personality. Please consider loving yourself regardless of whether you have a man or not. You shouldn't need a man to validate you.
  • JDviant
    JDviant Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Lots of us guys just suck at approaching women, to be honest lol. Even fellas I've known where you wouldn't think it.
  • Elaina291
    Elaina291 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

They are not responding because you're trying too hard. Also do not forget where you came from. Big girls are getting approached because maybe these guys are interested in personality. Please consider loving yourself regardless of whether you have a man or not. You shouldn't need a man to validate you.
    [/quote]

Yes so very true and believe me I do love myself very much but even the most confident person wants recognition that someone is interested in them every now and then.

But I am just going to continue to just focus on me and see what happens.
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    A lot of men have the same insecurities as women. They get intimidated by a good looking woman and can be shy... Take the initiative and maybe smile at a few of the guys. Men love a woman with a great smile and it will make them see that you are friendly and maybe then it will be easier to approach you. Either that, or just take the first step by introducing yourself... :)
  • itsgotime69
    Options
    from a guys point of veiw, i too get noticed, but when the ladies take a look at my full sleeve tattoos they get kind of stand offish, can anyone tell me why. my tattoos are clearn and not all over the place.
  • amber10101
    amber10101 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    In my experience, the easiest way to convince a guy to come say hello: smile at him. Twice.