I'm baaackkk.... and need help :(

Options
Hi all *akward wave*
I've been on another website (please don't stop reading because of it!) and the reason I am back because...well it allowed me too much freedom to eat way too many calories! So, after having a snack attack due to oncoming period (and I just really wanted a cheat day... can you blame me?!) I have decided to come back to this website because it helped me.
So, what I need help with is: how much should I be eating and what type of exercises do you all do to lose INCHES and not lbs?
Here are my stats:
I am 18, 104 lbs (though I think I may have gained a little from my recent epic battle with the natural peanut butter jar...), I am 5'2''. I exercise 5 or 6 times a week, with three days of heavy weights with low reps for about an hour. I do cardio on the days I don't do weights, that is an hour (or more) with a run/jog combo or on the stationary bike at 15-16 mphs with varying resistance.
Help for recommendations to keep me from having snack attacks, eating unhealthily, or just pretending that what I have eaten doesn't count (aka... eating little bits of things and pretending that they don't have calories...).

Replies