Pikahat1.jpg

IsiahB-day026.jpg

*fingers crossed that pictures work*

use lowercase img
  • chelleymarie88
    Options

And bf's dog Buster:
    FxCam_1324487315602-picsay.jpg

I used to have a basset hound named Buster... he was my best friend.... this dog resembles him a lot :(
  • MrsLawsonNavyBrat2B
    Options
    pizapcom13265761602141-1.jpg

My fuffy boy Mufasa and my Bengal mix girl Peanut

pizapcom13276470498141.jpg

The litter of kittens that was born Nov. 2011. Top left: Mac (boy), Top Middle: Kiara (girl), Top Left: Lil Bit (girl), Bottom Right: Jr (boy), Bottom Left: Oreo (girl)

pizapcom13271098988691.jpg

My puppy (golden retriever/border collie) Tinkerbell

I also have a black and white border collie Beckham (loves to play with a soccer ball) but I do not have any pictures of him right now =(
  • OfficerFuzzy
    OfficerFuzzy Posts: 222 Member
    Options

use lowercase img

Thanks. ^^
  • janet_pratt
    janet_pratt Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    WOW Janet, that dog is HUGE! What kind is he?

He's a Great Pyranees. He is just awesome. We've had some crazy stuff going on in our neighborhood and my lab is getting older and I wanted a younger dog she could teach the way our older dog taught her. We got him from the SPCA on Tuesday. I wanted one that was big, good with kids, and would be a good watch dog, but not hyper. He's perfect. Totally laid back, loves the grandkids. He sleeps between their beds and if they go outside, he goes with them. He won't let them stay outside alone. And when he WOOFs at the front door when people knock, it's pretty intimidating. He's just completely perfect and I love him to pieces.
  • fatgirlzrule2
    fatgirlzrule2 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Jethroandriann.jpg

My daughter and my dog, Jethro. We got him two days ago and he threatened to eat her when she came through the front door. He's making up with her here.

I hate to break it to you honey, but that is not a dog, that's a ****ing bear.

LMAO!!!
  • april522
    april522 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    IsiahB-day026.jpg
    Adorable! The 2 brothers I have (Oxford & Bailey) sleep together a lot like this.
  • Going4Lean
    Going4Lean Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    Jethroandriann.jpg

My daughter and my dog, Jethro. We got him two days ago and he threatened to eat her when she came through the front door. He's making up with her here.

?
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options

He's a Great Pyranees. He is just awesome. We've had some crazy stuff going on in our neighborhood and my lab is getting older and I wanted a younger dog she could teach the way our older dog taught her. We got him from the SPCA on Tuesday. I wanted one that was big, good with kids, and would be a good watch dog, but not hyper. He's perfect. Totally laid back, loves the grandkids. He sleeps between their beds and if they go outside, he goes with them. He won't let them stay outside alone. And when he WOOFs at the front door when people knock, it's pretty intimidating. He's just completely perfect and I love him to pieces.

I love big dogs. They are wonderful.
  • queenpushycat
    queenpushycat Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    god damn cats only wants to sit on my lap when i'm on the computer.

120124-113559.jpg

0114091626.jpg

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: ADORABLE!!! I lovvvvvveeeeeeeee cats!
  • MrsLawsonNavyBrat2B
    Options
    IsiahB-day026.jpg
    Adorable! The 2 brothers I have (Oxford & Bailey) sleep together a lot like this.

when my cat mufasa (see pics on page 1) and his brother Simba were together the slept together all the time. Simba died suddenly in August.
  • onawho
    onawho Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    here is my Riley
    22monthsold7.jpg
  • Ashlea_M
    Ashlea_M Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    My pretty kitty is my profile picture! Her name is Wednesday :)
  • veganbaum
    veganbaum Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options

I just lost my beautiful Pyrenees. That's her in my pic. They are one of the most amazing breed of dogs there is. Protective, intimidating when they need to be, but completely amazing with those they know, including other animals. It's wonderful you took him, so many large (LARGE!) dogs don't find homes. I'm sure you are going to enjoy every minute with him. (And yes, sooo many comments about how bear-like she was!). I miss her so much.
  • april522
    Options
    I had a miniature dachshund from the time he was a puppy until he was 16 1/2 when he had to be put down (Nov 2008). :( RIP Lucky...

200702048.jpg

1022047l.jpg
  • Tamstar1985
    Tamstar1985 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    this thread is wonderful!

man look at that kitty drinkin a protein shake! i am in love~~
  • janet_pratt
    janet_pratt Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    I just lost my beautiful Pyrenees. That's her in my pic. They are one of the most amazing breed of dogs there is. Protective, intimidating when they need to be, but completely amazing with those they know, including other animals. It's wonderful you took him, so many large (LARGE!) dogs don't find homes. I'm sure you are going to enjoy every minute with him.

Oh I'm so sorry. We are just thrilled to have him. He and the poodle get along fine, but the lab is being a bit of a stinker and they've tussled a time or two. I won't leave them alone together. Fortunately he likes to ride in the car.
  • fatgirlzrule2
    fatgirlzrule2 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    My babies....Elsie (named after the cow in RENT) and Penny (camed after Penny from Big Bang Theory)

pennyelsie.jpg

And Penny, falling asleep in front of the heat vent (it gets COLD here in Wisconsin)

pennysleep.jpg
  • april522
    Options
    My pretty kitty is my profile picture! Her name is Wednesday :)
    Cute name!
  • Pebbles536
    Options
    Kitrina (alpha kitty)
    2dlpykn.jpg

Gizmo (5.2lbs of trouble)
    14oauzb.jpg

Shadow (the climber)
    1jvywi.jpg

Maisy white and gray tabby can't seem to fine a pic :ohwell: