Three things that made you happy today

Options

Replies

• ShalisaClam
    ShalisaClam Posts: 190
    Options
    1. My husband told me he loved me.
    2. I got a really nice compliment from a mfp friend;
    3. I have not and WILL not eat any girl scout cookies, even though they were delivered to me today.

:happy:
  • jkdarby
    jkdarby Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    1. Got to sign up for 41.5 hours of overtime for this month so I can save more towards my wedding
    2. My test that was due Friday got postponed until next week
    3. My dogs were extra good while I was at work today and didn't chew up anything (they are both 5 months old)
  • Megclark37
    Megclark37 Posts: 111
    Options
    1) woke up next to my hubby, and had enough energy to make him banana pancakes and fresh fruit for breakfast! :)
    2) Doobert (my kitty) didn't poop in the house today!!
    3) lost a pound!
  • katiew00t
    katiew00t Posts: 164
    Options
    1) Had coffee with a friend

2) Went to baby shower for another friend

3) Went out to dinner with an ex-bf and he paid! w00t!
  • thejen75
    thejen75 Posts: 90
    Options
    hit almost 65 degrees today in Michigan - awesome!
    I was under my calorie goal today - awesomer!
    looking forward to getting my first tattoo tomorrow - bonus!
  • misscaligreen
    misscaligreen Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    I stayed within my calories (so far).
    My boyfriend and his awesome sense of humor.
    My nightly ritual: Chillin out while cooking dinner and surfing the net.
  • KellyLin62
    Options
    1. The SUN was out today!!! And it was warm enough for no coats( Monday we had a snow days kids off of school!!!)
    2. I drank all my H2O today!
    3.Finally began to work out today it's been a rough 5 months I've had pneumonia and steroids!! UGH!! But today was day#1... :)
  • cowgirlashlee
    cowgirlashlee Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    1. Made a 3 hour drive through my home state without wrecking my car (It was long and boring and putting me to sleep)

2. SPRING BREAK! Even though I haven't left my state, and probably won't.

3. Ate spaghetti AND pizza today and still had calories, fat, and sugar left over for the day! :D
  • MLgarcia3
    MLgarcia3 Posts: 503
    Options
    1. Hubby got back after being gone for a month!

2. Had coffee with my amazing group of friends.

3. My little girls faces when they saw their daddy :-)
  • walkwithme1
    walkwithme1 Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    1. Found out my son will have surgery 3/26, this makes me happy, he will start feeling better.
    2. My muscles hurt, that makes me happy because it shows I worked hard.
    3. I was actually thinking earlier, I wonder why I'm so happy today. I have kids that make me smile and laugh everyday!
  • deb_rn
    deb_rn Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    1.It was beautiful and I got to walk outside today.
    2. I had carrot cake for my birthday!
    3. The muscle strain that occurred from leg presses at the gym on Sunday is getting better!
  • musetta460
    musetta460 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    (1) snuggling with my 2 boys early this morning
    (2) did a strong cardio workout today
    (3) orchestra music at rehearsal tonight was gorgeous

Great question!
  • LemonBurns
    LemonBurns Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Only three? It was such an AWEsome day, there are WAY more than three... ok, here it goes:

* Went out for a 6km run this morning cause it was 55 degrees in Ontario CANADA today ~ and I seemed like I was in better shape than my running partner who has been running WAY longer than I have and is training to join the ARMY!
    * I got 2 brand new clients at my spa today, and also serviced many repeaters = business is picking up!! ( www.serenitynowspa,ca )
    * My youngest daughter fell asleep on my lap this evening, and I got to cuddle my sleeping three year old for an hour before I carried her up to bed.

Shhh - don't tell anyone, but I actually hid 5 different good things into those three statements - what? I couldn't just name three - I told you, it was an AWEsome day!!
  • marynmarty
    marynmarty Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    1.) I made it work today and got things caught up
    2.) It was in the 60's today so I had a chance to take my girls to the playground so they can finally run and get all that coopedupness out of their system.
    3.) My house is spotless thanks to a nice clean tonight and then some cuddle time with my babies before they went to bed!
  • maryloo2011
    maryloo2011 Posts: 446
    Options
    Awe, I love topics like this.

1. Though today was my rest day, I still got up and stretched in my basement while watching the news. For an hour. On top of that, I got to work late *just because* I wanted to make breakfast (banana pancakes) to eat at the office. And I took my time getting to work (ie. no aggressive or speedy driving).

2. My lunch was pretty damn good. So was my dinner.

3. I came home to a clean dog that was sosuperecstatic to see me and a husband that kissed my cheek and got me a beer without asking.
  • BOATS52
    BOATS52 Posts: 46
    Options
    1 It was Sunny in the N.W....!
    2 Talked to my Brother on Skype
    3Truck was in the shop and did not go over estimate ! Yippee
  • lcpurser
    lcpurser Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    1. Watching the Wizard of Oz with my daughter
    2. Seeing my 11 week old son spaz out in excitement over me running the water for his bath.
    3. Free coffee from McDonalds (coupon) :)
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Hmm, today has thoroughly sucked..But let's try to think of some things...[btw, i love these types of topics!]

1. Work this morning wasn't half bad even though the chick I dislike was working too.
    2. Today at Dillions I saw that their giant piece of red velvet cheese cake w/ cream cheese frosting was 300 calories...I WILL HAVE IT TOMORROW!
    3. Rum.

I kinda fail...
  • kristalael
    kristalael Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    -My fiancee and I joined a gym and went for our first time today, TOGETHER!

-I watched a documentary by a musician I love and she opened up about her struggle with addiction and mental illness. She spoke so honestly about topics that I can personally relate to and she's an inspiration to me. <3

-It was 60 degrees today in PA and we cooked out on our grill for the first time this year! :)
  • lcpurser
    lcpurser Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hmm, today has thoroughly sucked..But let's try to think of some things...[btw, i love these types of topics!]

1. Work this morning wasn't half bad even though the chick I dislike was working too.
    2. Today at Dillions I saw that their giant piece of red velvet cheese cake w/ cream cheese frosting was 300 calories...I WILL HAVE IT TOMORROW!
    3. Rum.

I kinda fail...

Rum and cake...NOT A FAIL! lol