Three things that made you happy today

Options

Replies

• sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,366 Member
    Options
    1) I finally really and truly forgave someone. It's totally not like me to not forgive someone, but this person hurt me more than anyone ever has. I couldn't figure out how to forgive him for that until now. I feel really light and free because of it.

2) I haven't lost weight, but I can tell I'm smaller thanks to my latest dedication at the gym.

3) Payday.
  • JamieDD
    JamieDD Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    1) Our kids & grandkids are coming from Forks for turkey season. Haven't seen them since last turkey season.

2) The turkeys went "home" tonight without me chasing them down the road. If you've ever had wild turkeys roosting in your trees, you'd understand why this made me happy. :laugh:

3) My husband cleared a nice path thru the snow to the manure pile, making it so much nicer pulling/pushing the manure cart.
  • carleyfunk
    carleyfunk Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    1) My mom told me I was a good influence on her. That melted my heard
    2) Having fun with my kids playing the michael jackson experience on the wii
    3)Seeing my husband smile when he sees me.
  • bmkx0
    bmkx0 Posts: 308
    Options
    1. the video of my niece on my phone that makes me laugh, i replayed it probably 10 times today.
    2. i got off work early!
    3. good conversations with MFP friends =)
  • wendyapple
    wendyapple Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    1. visited a 4/5s class to play same and different
    2. got a teacher totally excited about some new technology
    3. gf is coming to town for a weekend visit tmrw!
  • theoddlittleduck
    theoddlittleduck Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    1. Not only did I fit in size 12 jeans, but they looked good enough that I wore them out in public.
    2. I went to a Tool concert (for my DH), but actually enjoyed it myself.
    3. When both the girls said bye to me when I left for work this morning.
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    3 Things that made me happy:
    1. I took my dog out even though I was cold & lazy.
    2. I was able to rest most of the day.
    3. I went on an afternoon
    walk with my mom & dog!
  • beautyreaps
    Options
    Good idea.

1. That I got to see my sister today AND workout with her too.
    2. That I got my mum out of a rough patch this week by comforting her.
    3. That my brother told me he loves me in front of his friends (and he's at the 'busy being a cool teen" phase, haha).

You know, usually I'm the type that'd see the negative in each day, but this is an eye opener for me. Thanks for posting it.
  • bubblywine
    bubblywine Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Saw a lot of folks and got a lot of hugs
    The cat was happy to see me when I got home and acted all cute. Husband did the same.
    Made my coworkers laugh a bunch of times.
  • waterwing
    waterwing Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    1) Woke up early and it was Friday!
    2) Finished Week 3 of Ease into 10K and didn't collapse in the middle of the park.
    3) Kind words from good friends
  • sarah32lee
    sarah32lee Posts: 5,279 Member
    Options
    1. My daughter doing her homework when I told her to and not fighting me on it.
    2. Got along with the B/F all day without fighting over stupid stuff.
    3. Get to finally get my nails done tomorrow.
  • mussmom
    mussmom Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    1. Belly laughing with a coworker over and email I got.
    2. Seeing three of my students having an engaging conversation about the answers to an assignment I gave-love to see kids care about their education.
    3. Hugs from my boys. One is 10 and entering the "too cool to hug mom" stage.

Oh gosh, could go on. Great thread idea. Will visit again tomorrow:)
  • karagav
    karagav Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    1) i handed in my social work application...i'm happy because this is a program i want to get into more than i've ever wanted anything in my life, AND because the pressure of handing the app is over now and in fate's hands :)

2) i spent the entire evening studying for my statistics exam and didn't get distracted once!

3) i read my motivation journal from the beginning of the month and realized i've lost 8lbs since january 4th :)
  • Dootzy1
    Dootzy1 Posts: 2,145 Member
    Options
    I still haven't taken down my tree, so enjoyed my Christmas lights very early with my morning coffee.
    My cat cuddled on my chest and almost smiled with a deep purr, tonight.
    I felt that my students actually had some fun with a lab activity in class this a.m.
  • KeegansMomma
    Options
    Fabulous! Love this! Posting as my FB status. But will also put my 3 here!

1) It's my Friday (I watch my neighbors grandson 4 days a week).
    2) My son (then again, he always makes me happy; in fact there's not much he can do to make me sad/mad)
    3) I didn't have to cook dinner!! My husband offered to cook one night this week because I made a comment a couple weeks ago that I was tired of cooking. So, he cooked. And I think I'm going to start making him cook 1 or 2 days a week. ^_^
  • spelham15
    spelham15 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    This is a great idea...it's too easy to focus on the negative things instead. I'm going to try to institute this in my life on a daily basis.

1.) The little guy I babysit said he’s going to miss me when he has to move (a bit sad, too, really)
    2.) I talked to my Dad
    3.) I got in a workout when I typically would have gone home and killed an hour of time instead.
  • kelnort
    kelnort Posts: 17
    Options
    1. i made someone happy today
    2. my kids did not fight today
    3. had a great night at work
  • whitehandlady
    whitehandlady Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    1. my boss told me he likes to see my smile every morning.....that it was the cinnamon sugar on his cinnamon toast....lol....now he calls me cinnamon

2.went out to dinner with my best friend yollie and laughed a LOT

3. my dog's warm greeting when i came home tired tonight
  • Kara_B
    Kara_B Posts: 26
    Options
    1.) Being able to get work off to surprise my 'niece' next month for her birthday.
    2.) Being tackled by smiling babies.
    3.) Checking the scale and seeing a 5 lb loss :)
  • bexdc
    bexdc Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    1) Had a good run after work.
    2) Husband made me dinner.
    3) It was sunny and in the mid 70's today.