Time for a restart... Help!

Options
K... So I lost nine lbs and then the loss stopped so I got frustrated and stopped for two days, but am srarting again tomorrow new plan? Switching from afternoon to morning workouts, adding friends, and adjusting my calorie intake from 1200 to... I DONT KNOW!!!

Thats where the "help!l" comes in. I think my bmr is 1414 but could somebody help me figure out what my TDEE is and let me know whst that should mean for my calories??? Not sure what info is needed for that but I'm 5'5, 31 years old, 171lbs, and work out 5 to six days a week.

Also, would love some awesome MFP friends! I'm fun, athletic, just got engaged, and have about a billion kidz running in a
and out of my house almost all the time. So there's the intro!

Holla!

Replies

• justvik47
    justvik47 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My advice wouldn't be to lower your calorie intake any more (1200 is pretty low), but maybe to incorporate a more targeted workout. Plateaus suck. It's hard to stay motivated once your weight-loss stalls, but remember, the end goal is health, not weight. Make sure you're hydrating enough, and you might talk to a nutritionist or a dietitian. Most will consult for free and they can give you advice specific to your body type and physical needs.

If there's a university in your area, they tend to have great health and fitness resources.

Best of luck!
  • jennilovesryan
    Options
    no matter what your numbers say, i will be here for you! just plain movin is a thang, no? <3<3<3 just move on!
  • gdg65
    gdg65 Posts: 1
    Options
    TRy the Dukan Diet, first 5 days are "attack phase", a protein only diet, quart and a half of water plus 3 tablespoons of oat bran a day. Check it out on line. I started monday and have lost 9 lbs already.: