HOw to get rid of cellulite?

Options
Does cellulite ever go away? I have a large amount on the back of my legs, is there anything i can do to make it go away quicker?

Replies

• nesstle
    nesstle Posts: 62
    Options
    Water helps flush all the crap out of your body, and smooth the skin. But 95% of woman have it to varying forms, going from the very skinny to very large, it's not necessarily weight related. I don't know of any quick fixes, but I found water helped reduce mine
  • hajarfaris
    Options
    I've watched TV on this matter and surprisingly Docs are recommending seaweed and coffee as the solution.
  • mrsweigl
    mrsweigl Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I heard Caffeine wraps or creams help
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    if you get a special massage they focus on your cheese and just massage the crap out of it because cheese is just watery fat. I did this and ended up losing 2 pounds the next day
  • RubyRubyRubyRuby84
    Options
    I am a beauty therapist and was taught that literally 30 seconds in morning and evening use a body brush dry on the areas on concern and you will gradually start to see an improvement :)
  • Nitachi
    Nitachi Posts: 142
    Options
    Deep tissue massage to break away the fat under the skin
  • skinnybunny123
    Options
    I'd go with the massage's for a while and see if they work. Not sure if coffee and stuff is really going to help it? :\
    If you're a smoker, i'd highly recommend trying to quit because that gives you cellulite big time.
  • oliviaseward
    oliviaseward Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    did you know that cellulite can be hereditary... thats why sometimes you see a really thin girl and youre like wtf why does she have cellulite... mine on the back of my legs is getting better... you should focus more on tonning that area with leg excercises... im doing jillian micheals killer buns and thighs and i really can see the difference. tone tone tone and lotion :)
  • ANNABELLEMoorsey
    Options
    Stretching!! Cellulite can attack the body if you don't stretch before and after exercising. Make sure you are stretching your muscles as much as possible. As soon as you wake up and before bed will help out lots too!
  • AlwaysWanderer
    AlwaysWanderer Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Water! I started drinking about a gallon of water a day about 4 weeks ago. Used to have really bad cellulite. Yesterday my husband asked "what is cellulite?" and i said "I'll show you", but I couldnt, there was nothing there! The best NSV ever! So yeah, water, water, water!
  • KatrineJohansen
    KatrineJohansen Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I started eating clean and drinking 2L of water every day, and that helped a lot, probably reduced it about 50%
  • Ahluvly
    Ahluvly Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Invest in a body brush, cellulite is caused by a build up of toxins underneath your skin. Use it first thing in circular motions from the feet up. You should also increase your water intake too.

Hope that helps! :)
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    Not sure if anything works that well...much is down to genetics. I've known some pretty skinny fit women with it and some larger ladies with none!

I've had success with reducing the appearance with massage, 10 minutes after a bath...no special creams, just my normal body lotion. I've also read reviews saying that caffeine helps but only applied topically - consuming the stuff hinders.
  • em9371
    em9371 Posts: 1,047 Member
    Options
    Deep tissue massage to break away the fat under the skin

ive just had this done today due to a knee injury, and the guy actually said no matter what you see on tv / in magazines, this will NOT help cellulite, the best thing to do is drink plenty of water to flush out the toxins. once you have the cells they will always be there, they will just reduce in size and therefore be less visible as your weight goes down.