my lovely ity bity success

Options
okay i wouldnt nessarily call it a big success after seeing all of you but im quite proud of my progress after only 21 days on MFP. for a while i was getting really discouraged about the scale not really budging too much but i had taken a picture of my self 4 days after i started MFP ... and i decided to take another one yesterday and put the two next to each other and i can defiantly see the difference!!! im so happy i normally would'nt post bra and undies but i was so happy about it i had to :) the scale has only budge about 7 pounds since i started but i see see the inches coming off:) i couldnt post the pic here but i have it as my profile pic... love you all youre such an inspiration!

ps: add me! i love new friends :flowerforyou:

Replies

• bulletproofkasper
    bulletproofkasper Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    congratz !!!
  • Demmuscles
    Demmuscles Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Such an awesome feeling to see your hard work pay off aye chicky! Well done, you are definitely changing shape quicky :-D
  • shuttersound_
    Options
    Wow well done :) I've only just started today so personally I can't see the change yet ;) But hopefully I will have just as much success as you! You can really see the difference, you look fantastic! Well done :)
  • oliviaseward
    oliviaseward Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    thank you!! <3
  • Bigplay691
    Bigplay691 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    What kind of exercise are you using to tone?
  • oliviaseward
    oliviaseward Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    What kind of exercise are you using to tone?

ive been doing the jillian michaels videos they are really good at toning and ive been doing cardio and zumba
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!