Afternoon Slump?

Options
My days are SUPER long and I always hit an afternoon slump somewhere around 2-3pm. I have gotten into the habit of taking a nap but have often heard that exercising helps you to get over that slump. Only thing is, the last thing I want to do at the time is exercise... hence the "slump" part LOL.

Anyone try exercising during that time and did it work?

Replies

• flcaoh
    flcaoh Posts: 444
    Options
    My days are SUPER long and I always hit an afternoon slump somewhere around 2-3pm. I have gotten into the habit of taking a nap but have often heard that exercising helps you to get over that slump. Only thing is, the last thing I want to do at the time is exercise... hence the "slump" part LOL.

Anyone try exercising during that time and did it work?
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    I know what slump your talking about, I have worked out at that time, I had to force myself to but I felt a lot better after! Good luck!!!!

~Leash :heart:
  • Aeilm
    Aeilm Posts: 92
    Options
    OMG...I get this baaad everyday too. That is when I like to snack. I am actually getting ready to exercise instead. It's always tough to get in the mood to exercise, but after I do it I feel so much better!
  • cavanar2
    cavanar2 Posts: 46
    Options
    Don't know --- I'm at work during mine. If I was at home. I would be napping:smile:
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    I take a nap when I can. There's nothing wrong with napping. :smile: