Did you CHEAT today??

Options

Replies

• omid990
    omid990 Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    just out of curiosity, do you consider it a cheat if you go over your calories or if you just have something as a special treat? the latter, i'm guilty of on almost a daily basis...:blushing:
  • Amboo
    Amboo Posts: 30
    Options
    Cheated yesterday gotta give in once in awhile okay I have been struggling but Today Is A Better day
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options
    just out of curiosity, do you consider it a cheat if you go over your calories or if you just have something as a special treat? the latter, i'm guilty of on almost a daily basis...:blushing:

I count a cheat as going over my cals.... If I eat something not so good for me, but stay under my cals, I still am being accountable.
  • nickelmel
    nickelmel Posts: 87
    Options
    I call this "cheating" just because they're FULL of calories so i'm trying to not have them too often. My cheat was a dunkin donuts iced coffee with extra cream and extra sugar....sooooo bad but soooo good! :embarassed:
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options

I think we probably all have a little different definition of cheating for us! I consider it a cheat if I go over my calories or if I have something that is hard on my bloodsugar - like some or all of a donut or cookie or too many carbs that my body doesn't tolerate well - bread, potatoes, etc. ( I do fine with oatmeal and beans). And no, I haven't cheated today! :drinker:
  • johnblake
    johnblake Posts: 661
    Options
    don't tell the wife
  • Sarandipity
    Sarandipity Posts: 1,560
    Options
    I just got back from a business trip so the last 2 days I haven't been calculating calories and limited choices even if I did, and I admit I got lazy. I spent more than 10 hours either on planes or waiting in airports yesterday alone, so I caved and had some chips. I am paying for it now though.. all that salt and I am up 3 pounds from Sunday. :laugh: Extra work out for me tonight I think :smile:
  • ma9321
    ma9321 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Nope.... no cheating for me. :smile:
    Actually, i'm feeling yucky from my tummy... hardly ate any lunch. I need to get something in my system.
    It's not bad to cheat every once in a while... BUT remember to bust your *kitten* at the gym!

Yup...going to a Total Body Sculpting class tonight and if Idare tell her what I ate, she will make me suffer!!

LOL.... I know what you mean! My belly dance instructor pushes me to the max when she knows i've been a bad girl! She'll challenge me in front of the whole class!! I love her and hate her for it!!! :laugh:
  • ma9321
    ma9321 Posts: 227 Member
    Options

Cheating for me is when I have something that is not good for me. My favorite cheat meal is General Tso's Chicken! Yuuuuuum!!! Something I don't eat on a regular basis.
  • BR1986FB
    BR1986FB Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    Haven't even come close to cheating since I started P90X seventy-three days ago. That includes the temptations that have been laid before me when I make my girlfriend's dinner (pizza, mac & cheeze, etc).
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    There is chocolate cake in the kitchen here at work for somebody's birthday and I looked at it and walked away!
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    I did!!!

I made my son a Fluffer-Nutter for lunch. (Remember those???:tongue: ) Well, we were running around today and he never ate it. And we ALL know you just can't throw one of those away..Tee Hee

Anyone else naughty today???
    faint.gif
    Oh my gosh, those things are SOOOO yummy. Fortunately, my husband wouldn't let me buy the fluff for the kids a couple of weeks ago because we already had jelly at home. He has no idea what he saved me from. One spoon, two jars, and heavenly bliss...
  • WantToBeMoreActive
    Options
    For supper I had some nacho chips with cheese melted on top - YUMMY

And because there wasn't many naco chips left, I had some homemade potato skins!!!!
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options
    There is chocolate cake in the kitchen here at work for somebody's birthday and I looked at it and walked away!

You go girl! :smokin: :glasses:
  • artschoolgirl
    artschoolgirl Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    I just went to a little pub with a friend during our lunch hour because we were both having a frustrating bad day and had half a basket of onion rings & 2 pints of beer!!!!!!! I haven't had fried food in sooooo long & I'm already feeling absolutely disgusting! Plus, i'm feeling a little tipsy at work....i've learned my lesson!!!! :sick:
  • nikii14
    nikii14 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I just went to a little pub with a friend during our lunch hour because we were both having a frustrating bad day and had half a basket of onion rings & 2 pints of beer!!!!!!! I haven't had fried food in sooooo long & I'm already feeling absolutely disgusting! Plus, i'm feeling a little tipsy at work....i've learned my lesson!!!! :sick:

Well....You certainly deserve to "cheat" once in a while after losing 109 lbs..GREAT JOB!!
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    I had 2 vanilla yogurts with 2 serving of walnuts. That was about 700 calories. But I enjoyed it!:smile:
  • CaliSissta45
    Options
    what is cheating????? Exceeding your daily allowance of calories or eating somthing that tastes good in moderation???? See thats what gets us.......you can eat cake, just not the whole cake....surprisingly you will find if you eat just half of what you normally would with a tall glass of water you will be satsified......moderation people, we gotta stop saying its bad....because we will want it more....you know always want what you can have.....
  • carolstrange0
    Options
    :cry:

I ate half a meatlovers pizza

:cry:

But its all good...... I juat have to watch it for about 2 weeks now.... very carefully!
  • BMAJK
    BMAJK Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Yes, damn Timbits. 3 of them!!

Are we allowed to curse on here?:blushing:
    It's being used for humor not hurt:flowerforyou: