35lbs in 90 days!!!

That says it all. Today is my 90th day, down 35lbs with 7 to go by the end of Feb. and our Caribbean cruise. Thanks MFP, it;s the accurate counting calories that made it work.

Replies

• louisee294
    louisee294 Posts: 140 Member
    congratulatiions!!

I'm hoping to do something similar! How did you do it?
  • Shootr
    Shootr Posts: 6
    Thanks, fanatical counting calories and exercise at least 5 out of 7 days. Hour of cardio, some upper body weights each day. 1800 good calories TOTAL intake (not net) per day and one challenge a week. We hiked, paddled kayaks, ran 5K's, you name it but it had to be a burner.

It is possible, I'm a firm believer in a diligent honest SENSIBLE calorie count and calorie total is what it takes. The six or so small meals a day has really shrunk my stomach that 1400 calories feels "right" and I have to force my self to get another couple hundred (gotta stay out of starvation mode).
  • AlliGM
    AlliGM Posts: 86
    Congrats and Bon Voyage!
  • raycody
    raycody Posts: 2 Member
    Maybe everyone should go on a Caribbean cruise. I'm going on one in April and that's been one of my big motivaters! I'm right on track with you. 32 pounds in just over 10 weeks! Keep it up!
  • Shootr
    Shootr Posts: 6
    Right on! Good job everybody!!!
  • morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,131 Member
    CONGRATS!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!