Jillian Michaels Body Revolution

Options
Is anyone else as excited as I am about Jillian Michaels' Body Revolution? I love her and have been looking forward to this program being realeased for a while. Is anyone else going to try it?

Replies

• bhurley1424
    bhurley1424 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    I hadn't heard about that one - I'll have to keep a look out. I love Jillian's dvd's also. I pre-ordered her new Kickboxing Fast Fix (something like that); it comes out in March.
  • lvnascar
    lvnascar Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking about it, the price is what is making me hesitate.
  • JennBona
    JennBona Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Anyone know how much it is?
  • RayRay1500
    RayRay1500 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    it is 4 easy payments of 29.99, as the ad says
  • angbieb
    angbieb Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    I love her videos too! Thanks for the heads up on that it looks awesome! I just ordered Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism because I heard its a great workout. I've done 30 DS and right now I'm doing No More Trouble Zones-what a workout!!! I did it two days ago and my shoulders are killing me!! She really gives you a great workout! No More Trouble Zones makes 30 DS seem easy!
  • Stacyanne324
    Stacyanne324 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Wow...So, $120 for the whole thing. Is it a multi-dvd program then? I guess she is getting in on the Insanity and P90X craze? I have so many of her DVD's already and of course now I'm going to want this one. Maybe if I can push myself through at least the two more programs (a week and a half left of RI30 and then planning to do 30DS and 6w6p) I'll reward myself with this program down the road. Also, just ordered the new Kickboxing on being released March 6th. 3 twenty minute workouts and a tutorial for those of us who have never kickboxed. Can't wait! Only $9.99 on Amazon for preorder right now and if the price drops you get a refund for the difference.
  • bhalter
    bhalter Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Wow...So, $120 for the whole thing. Is it a multi-dvd program then? I guess she is getting in on the Insanity and P90X craze? I have so many of her DVD's already and of course now I'm going to want this one. Maybe if I can push myself through at least the two more programs (a week and a half left of RI30 and then planning to do 30DS and 6w6p) I'll reward myself with this program down the road. Also, just ordered the new Kickboxing on being released March 6th. 3 twenty minute workouts and a tutorial for those of us who have never kickboxed. Can't wait! Only $9.99 on Amazon for preorder right now and if the price drops you get a refund for the difference.

I'm SOOOO excited for the Kickbox Fastfix DVD! I've already pre-ordered it and can't wait!
  • lvnascar
    lvnascar Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Here is what Jillian posted on FB.

Hi guys. Seeing a lot of posts from people asking about Body Revolution. Some are scared it looks "too hard". It's a 90 day extreme weight loss program. There are 15 workouts total in the program. It starts out easy. So weeks 1-2 will be a snap if you are fit. Then progresses over the weeks to convert you into a ripped athlete. By the time you hit weeks 11-12 you will find the workouts to be hell on earth, but you WILL be able to do them AND you'll be looking amazing having dropped a ton of weight. So don't be scared be hopeful ;) It's for women and men.
  • treatingmybodyright
    treatingmybodyright Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting. This looks awesome!
  • mxmama112
    mxmama112 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I CANT WAIT. I'M OBSESSED WITH HER WORKOUTS. They totally get results. I don't care how much it is. I'm in. I can handle 30 bucks a month for 4 months to look hot this summer :)
  • Stacyanne324
    Options
    OK...I went to the website and read about it. Now I must own it! :) I am going to make myself at least finish RI30, do the entire 30DS program, and the entire 6w6p program (all of which I already bought) first though before I spend more money on her DVD's. So that takes me to May 1st to start Body Revolution and hopefully I'll already be reasonably fit and pretty close to my goal weight when I begin it so it won't kill me. ;) And if my plan works out I'll finish just before we leave for our annual Family vacation to NC and I'll be able to rock all the cute summer clothes and take a week off from logging/exercise.
  • rclay316
    rclay316 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know how long the DVD's are. I looked on the site and it doesnt say.
  • rclay316
    rclay316 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Found the answer to my question on the body revolution facebook page
    Jillian Michaels Body Revolution contains compact, super-effective workouts that will completely overhaul your entire physique in just 30 minutes a day, over the 90 day program. The workouts are split into three progressive Phases, each lasting one month. You’ll get 4 Metabolic Training Circuit DVD’s, plus one Cardio DVD for each of the three months. Each routine features a low-impact modifier so you can follow Jillian at whatever level is most comfortable for you!
  • Stacyanne324
    Options
    I think it says each workout is 30 minutes...
  • imitedlay7
    imitedlay7 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm getting more and more excited about it as the minutes pass. I'm ordering it as soon as I get home, since the website is blocked at work! BOO!
  • peacelily0507
    Options
    will definitely consider as well...sounds good..

quick question that I feel fits this thread full of die hard JM fans :) for the videos like RI30 and 6p6wks...do you alternate? or do you literally do...30 days of RI30 before moving on to her other dvds? same for 6p6wks...are you doing that 6 days a week and none of her other stuf for 6 wks?

I have several of her dvd's RI30, 6pk6wks, no more trouble zones (I conquer...great workout), and yoga meltdown...I have personally been rotating them...doing a different one each day..usually doing 6p6wks 2x/week

just curious how others do it and wondering if I should change my way...thanks :)
  • Stacyanne324
    Options
    will definitely consider as well...sounds good..

quick question that I feel fits this thread full of die hard JM fans :) for the videos like RI30 and 6p6wks...do you alternate? or do you literally do...30 days of RI30 before moving on to her other dvds? same for 6p6wks...are you doing that 6 days a week and none of her other stuf for 6 wks?

I have several of her dvd's RI30, 6pk6wks, no more trouble zones (I conquer...great workout), and yoga meltdown...I have personally been rotating them...doing a different one each day..usually doing 6p6wks 2x/week

just curious how others do it and wondering if I should change my way...thanks :)

I was asking this the other day because I was considering rotating around. But, I think at this point I really want to do each of the programs at least once through before I start rotating.

As for how I do them it will vary. I did Ripped in 30 last Spring and I actually did 7 days at each of the four levels (not always in a row but if I took a day or two off in a week I'd continue on that same level the next week until it was time to move up). This time I am spending 1 calendar week on each of the levels and only exercising 5 days a week. So, I do it Tues-Sat (my husbands work scheudle) and then the next Tues move up a level and so on.

When I am done RI30 I am going to do 30DS. That one I plan to do two weeks (of 5 days each) on each level to make a total of 6 weeks. And after that I'm doing 6w6p and will do each of the two levels for 3 weeks five times each week.

Whew. I'm not sure how Body Revolution will work without seeing the suggested schedule. I assume she gives you a day or two of rest because she always has with her other programs. I plan to start May 1st and really want to finish before we leave for vacation at the end of July so I'll need to make it fit (even if it means I have to add a day and workout 6 days a week instead of 5).
  • charlene_1980
    Options
    I just bought it... wonder how long it'll take to get here lol
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to the reviews on the new dvd's! Keep us posted
  • kim_mc
    kim_mc Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I went to her site and don't see anywhere to order from, only a video with a Sneak Peak Preview? Anyone??:cry: