feeling real down

Options
Can someone please take a look at my diary. I have been losing for a total of 4 pounds last week and half... now Im up 2.. devastated... as I thought this was going to be it! That I finally found something I enjoy doing and it work.... I need some guidance. Don't want to quit maybe I shouldn't eat back my calories? help

Replies

• deemedpriceless
    deemedpriceless Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Dont give up! You have done great! Everything worth having is worth working for! Being depressed or getting sad is only a sat back. Pick yourself up and do what you know is best. You already know what to do. That is what allowed for your great success with the 4 lbs. Take a deep breathe and get to it!

:smooched: We all have some bad days but that is why we have each other.
  • Tiff587
    Tiff587 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Don't feel bad, weight loss is never the same every week.
    I'm no expert by far, but I don't see anything your doing wrong.
    The only thing that I've noticed is the calories MFP says I burn when I exercise are always over what I really burn, my treadmill takes my pulse and distance ect , so I think it's quite accurate and it's usually couple of hundred calories less than MFP.
    Feel free to add me if you want support! xx
  • rahonda28
    Options
    The worst thing you can do is quit so hang in there and keep trying your diary looks good by the way So I dont think thats it Is this your second week?
  • cbrewer904
    Options
    BUMP
  • Jme2012
    Jme2012 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Thanks Everyone..Im gonna keep going..... work harder
  • cathylord
    cathylord Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I am fluctuating, too. I think it's water and just my crazy body. But I am not giving up and although I weigh myself every day I am only recording my weight once a week. I was up two pounds this morning, too...had only lost four pounds overall and up 2 today after exercise yesterday. But who knows why. So I will record my weight again next week and see where I am. I am determined to make this work because I want to stay healthy in my senior years. I do like this site very much and appreciate all of the support we give each other. Hang in there. Our bodies all react in different ways. But I know this will work.