I'm back and totally depressed!

Options
I was a regular on My Fitness Pal in 2010 and lost 25 pounds and was a workout aholic! Life was good, I was feeling amazing, and was the healthiest I had been in years. I started running and even finished 3-1/2 marathons which I never thought possible. I have worked out and ran EVERY SINGLE DAY for the past 2 years (since Feb 2010) without a single day off. And yet somehow over the past 6 months I have gained 10 lbs. And unfortunately, it is not muscle. My clothes are tight again and I am misserable. I watch what I eat every day and have cut back on my wine drinking. I even went to the Dr. assuming I was having thyroid issues or something because of the weight gain. How could I have been 125lbs then and now I am 140lbs with just slightly lower intensity of working out? Who is the heck works out every single day for two years and counts calories daily and still gains weight? ME!!!!

I am desperate for a solution here. Please offer any advice you think may help.

As a side note so you know my weekly workout routine- I am running an average of 3 miles a day, I do 20-30 minutes on the ellipitcal 4 x's a week, I take a 60 min spin class once a week and a 50 min weights class once a week. On top of all this I usually have 4 days of walks which are only 1/2 mile to a mile.

HELP!!!!!!