Looking for weight loss buddies with over 100 pounds to lose

Options
Hello everyone,

I have been on MFP for about 3 weeks now and have already made some great friends. I am looking to expand my friends because frankly I just need the extra support. While I welcome all friend requests from people looking to make themselves healthier, I am also specifically looking for women who have over 100 pounds to lose. I am on a quest (sounds so funny lol) to lose 150 pounds. So far I have lost 13. I am 33 years old, SAHM of two young children ages 4 and 11. So if you are like me and/or have similar goals I would love to hear from you so we can support each other!! While losing even a couple pounds is hard, people who have massive amounts of weight to lose have a totally different challenge. If you're in the same boat as me, send me a friend request! I promise I won't bite...hard. :wink:

Replies

• iamtaranicole
    iamtaranicole Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm there with you! Let's do this. Please send friends my way and I'll do the same if I find them :)
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I'm there with you! Let's do this. Please send friends my way and I'll do the same if I find them :)

Thanks will do!
  • DanielleWatson83
    DanielleWatson83 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    anyone have facebook??
  • Rays_Wife
    Options
    anyone have facebook??

Yes I do! https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1069332954&ref=tn_tnmn

Feel free to add me.
  • AandJsMommy
    Options
    Hi, I'm Laura. I am 31, and I have over 100 pounds to lose. Anyone that wants to add me feel free!!
  • Blodnie
    Blodnie Posts: 66
    Options
    Hi.. I'm Karen.. and I have +100 to lose. Can use all the support I can get! Feel free to add me. :-)
  • mstankowski
    mstankowski Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. Need to lse 100. Ihave a busy life and 3 boys. I could use friends with common goals! I also have FB.
    https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/mstankowski
  • lrussell0402
    lrussell0402 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I too am looking to lose over 100 lbs....I work fulltime, have 2 girls and a boy, I've been on MFP faithfully since for 30+ days and have lost 11 lbs....friend me if you'd like!
  • Quasita
    Quasita Posts: 1,530 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I have this site up in some way shape or form all day long :)
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me also ! I have lost 44 pounds and have another 60 some more to go !
  • Rays_Wife
    Options
    Thanks for the responses everyone! :smile:
  • Adieux
    Adieux Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and have 155~ pounds to lose (70kg).
  • memmie01
    memmie01 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey....I have 150 pounds to lose! I can uae all the support I can get. Would love to be friends! Please add me....thanks!:smile:
  • Amanda7092
    Options
    I would love to be friends, I have 150 pounds to lose.

I am 31, married, no kids (would like some). Need motivation.
  • ruqayyahsmum
    ruqayyahsmum Posts: 1,514 Member
    Options
    im claire, single stay at home to a 6 year old

i have roughly 200lb to lose, feel free to add me
  • jenrod1118
    jenrod1118 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! I started at 317 and want to get down in the 160's. Friend request sent :)