Don't lose the Hips and Derriere! lollol

Options

Replies

• rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    My husband keeps saying "please don't lose your hips." And I keep telling him, my hips are always a size bigger than the rest of me, even and my lowest weight.

My boyfriend is the same way! He thought if I lost weight I would be shaped entirely different. I don't lose in my breasts, my shoulders are broad for my frame and my hips are BONE, not fat (well, some of it is fat right now). If I were 80 pounds, Id still be curvy. Bony probably, but also curvy. :-)

(I do NOT want to be 80 pounds!)
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns hun
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Why in Gods name do you want to lose your hips and *kitten*. Thats what makes a woman amazing. Im sorry but do not want to date a woman who looks like a asian boy.
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns hun

In 5th grade, my friend and I came up with a dance to this song and performed it to my family. My mother got up, took the C.D. out of the stereo and broke it in half. It apparently was not appropriate for 5th graders. :P
  • mmmichelle8486
    mmmichelle8486 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Why in Gods name do you want to lose your hips and *kitten*. Thats what makes a woman amazing. Im sorry but do not want to date a woman who looks like a asian boy.

I like Asian boys....
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    For me, I like big butts lyrics have been replaced by:

"How your waist anorexic and then your *kitten* is colossal"

My new favorite lyrics about having a big *kitten*.
  • rml_16
    Options

If you're losing fat, you don't have ANY control over where you lose it from. No one can choose to lose belly fat and not butt or hip fat.

And the shape of the hips is an issue of bone structure, so I'm not sure what a woman is supposed to do if she doesn't have wide hips?

If that's not what you're attracted to, that's fine. But we don't have control over it.
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    For me, I like big butts lyrics have been replaced by:

"How your waist anorexic and then your *kitten* is colossal"

My new favorite lyrics about having a big *kitten*.

Mine too!
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Options

If you're losing fat, you don't have ANY control over where you lose it from. No one can choose to lose belly fat and not butt or hip fat.

And the shape of the hips is an issue of bone structure, so I'm not sure what a woman is supposed to do if she doesn't have wide hips?

If that's not what you're attracted to, that's fine. But we don't have control over it.

Oh its you again. Hey it was a joke....I understand that you will lose from that area as you tone up. *facepalm* I can't say nothing on these forums
  • rml_16
    Options

Oh its you again. Hey it was a joke....I understand that you will lose from that area as you tone up. *facepalm* I can't say nothing on these forums

Your "joke" was incredibly insulting to a large group of women.

Just sayin'.
  • sonnyless
    sonnyless Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Lol. Tell me about it! Or they say loose your weight but not your breasts. Ummmmm, that's almost impossible! We can't really pick where we loose the body weight. Fortunately I've always been bottom heavy, so I may be able to keep my curves at my goal weight. Lucky for my husband. Because he loves the curves! :))
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    I have no fear about mine going away... Even when I was skinny I had a "big butt" and thick thighs... :grumble:
    But I do have to say I think thicker bottoms are more attractive on women so I can see the guys' perspective here... Fit and in shape, but definitely THERE... I think it looks sexier... So, I'm thankful for my genes :bigsmile:
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    we also don't like you losing too much boob too lol
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options

Just sayin'.

REALLY!!!! I wasn't insulted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Options

Just sayin'.

Your H.S. crush on me is insulting to many woman with hips. Just sayin
  • bringit30
    bringit30 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    YEAH! Nice to see that SOMEONE actually appreciates big butts and hips! Guess I have it goin' on then! Happy Friday :happy:
  • 1RareJewel
    1RareJewel Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    we also don't like you losing too much boob too lol

I hv plenty of this too
  • 1RareJewel
    1RareJewel Posts: 440 Member
    Options

Just sayin'.

REALLY!!!! I wasn't insulted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Neither was I!
  • Faintgreeneyes
    Faintgreeneyes Posts: 730 Member
    Options

Just sayin'.

Just wondering who this large group of women are? He likes a women with hips and an *kitten*, he is entitiled to that opinion, and he was just answering the OP question. Can we retract the claws here..

OP- I think guys in general like a women with "curves" because its what makes us different from men. Yes it really is dependant on the body structure that you are born with. I am an hour glass, so no matter how much fat I lose- my hips will always be the wide- and I just need to learn to live with it. But I can work on toning so its not soo jiggly. :)
  • tashie90
    tashie90 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    But please don't lose that butt!