30 Day shred challange (open for newbies)

Options
Kelly_1981
Kelly_1981 Posts: 472 Member
Hi All,

I am wondering if anyone would be interested in starting a group challange to do the 30 day shread with me? I did start it the 2nd January but I injured my shoulder and havent done it all week but I want to start it again.

If you are interested come and see us http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/2863-the-30ds-challange

The plan is that we do the video 6 days on and take a rest day a week (what ever day you want)
We take measurements and pictures and after each level we post our updates (you can just post measurements if you dont want to post pics but I will be posting pictures)
We start today or tomorrow??
We commit 100% to this and be honest with each other for any slip ups?
We help each other out and get each other through it and hopefully wer make some friendships along the way :-)

Ok WHO IS IN??

Replies

• Timeformyself
    Timeformyself Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I am in. I am getting the video tonight and will start tomorrow!
  • aubsgg
    aubsgg Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Counting on being more consistent in a group. By myself I say I will and then I don't. Already did JM's banish Fat Boost Metabolism this morning, well at least as much as I could.
  • DeLane95
    Options
    I'm in! I just finished day 2 today, but I think it'll be easier for me if others are doing it as well!
  • TimeToDoMe87
    Options
    In RE in... I started a few weeks back and I injured my knee and my tv broke ... I'm picking up a tv tomorrow. So i'm starting Monday since I work doubles all weekend. COUNT ME IN GIRL
  • Lrt4uk
    Lrt4uk Posts: 174
    Options
    I'm in! I plan to start tomorrow! OH, and feel friend to friend me if you want!
  • changinmyways72
    Options
    I will be starting this on Wednesday. How do I join the group? Thanks!
  • carmenf21
    carmenf21 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I AM IN!! :)) IVE HAD THE VIDEO FOR MONTHS.. BUT HAVENT STARTED IT :(
  • SuCcERBuNcH
    SuCcERBuNcH Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    hi
    how are you ?
    count me in please i will start on Sunday :bigsmile:
  • iMatzy
    iMatzy Posts: 11
    Options
    Im in! I started this monday, was able to do it til wednesday, some things came up so I want to restart it and take measurements since I didnt last time.
  • natalie1994x
    Options
    Im in:D do we just carry on eating what we already were?
  • Kelly_1981
    Options
    Fabulous!! Jump right in come and join us just introduce yourself post your stats! Feel free to invite whoever you want as long as they are dedicated and are going to be supportive you are welcome :-)
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/2863-the-30ds-challange
  • Kelly_1981
    Options
    Im in:D do we just carry on eating what we already were?

Hi Natalie, yes you sure can just eat back your excerise calories if thats what you are doing. Soem people do this some people dont but all welcome.
  • rlw911
    rlw911 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Count me in, too! I'll head over to the group to introduce myself and make it official! :smile:
  • lyndsei
    lyndsei Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I was supposed to start on 1/23, but got sick. I want to start this weekend for sure!!!!!!:happy:
  • changinmyways72
    Options
    Do I have to be invited? it doesn't let me post anything there.
  • DeLane95
    Options
    I was just about to post the same thing. I'm new at all of this. It says I need to join the discussion group in order to reply.
  • grammybyrd
    Options
    I want to definitely do this but it will be tomorrow before I can start. I am new to this and to my fitness pal also but I know having friends to support each other makes it so much easier.: smile:
  • heatherhecate
    Options
    Count me in
    I've just done day 2 today
  • MissMaladjusted
    Options
    I'm in i started last week and only did 3 days i need to start over :)
  • mama5monkeys
    mama5monkeys Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    i just got my dvd in the mail today...i am in.....
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!