Running shoes??? Reasonable price

Options
2»

Replies

• Sweet13_Princess
    Sweet13_Princess Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    Bump... new places I'd like to check out!

I've bought shoes from ****'s sporting goods online for a good deal, especially with promotional codes.

I've also purchased shoes from eBay. I'm a Nike gal too and since I know how they typically fit me, I know exactly which size to buy on eBay. I've gotten great shoes there for half price!

Shannon
  • ishallnotwant
    ishallnotwant Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    I buy my husband and son New Balance. I get them on sale and they run about $60 each.

My husband loves New Balance shoes, too. We live near the factory and they have a factory store, they have great prices there! We get ours for around 30 dollars per pair.
  • PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    I have a pair of Brooks. Love, love, love them. They cost me £100, around $157.
  • Dilfster
    Dilfster Posts: 434
    Options
    I have 2 pairs of Nikes. One I don't use at all and the other hurts my shins. I have a pair of asics that are ok, but nothing great. Yesterday I bought Brooks and I know it's only been one day, but I LOVE them so far! Most comfortable running shoe I have ever ran in! (at least for 24 hours. lol)
  • d5d14m66
    d5d14m66 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I went to a local running store to get evaluated, then shopped around -- I have to try before I buy (walk around in the store), so I prefer not to shop online.

I found a pair of Saucony Grid Cohesion 4s at Academy for $30 (originally $55). Woo hoo!