Flavored Cheerios......

Options
2»

Replies

• Dragonwolf
    Dragonwolf Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    We've had the Chocolate ones in our stores around here for a while, but I've only recently started seeing ads for the Peanut Butter ones. When I first saw them, I was like "O.O Yay!" I love the regular multigrain Cheerios, so I can't wait to try the PB ones. I've actually never been that compelled to get the Chocolate ones, because it seems like a lot of chocolate first thing in the morning, which I can't really handle anymore. I might grab a box, though, if I can get my hands on the Peanut Butter ones, though.
  • j_desmet
    j_desmet Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I found these this week too!! (PB multi-grain ones). SOOOOO AMAZING!!!!! I have eaten a bowl every morning and once for supper too.. hehehe. the whole box is gone already! With original almond milk it's only 145 calories for 3/4 c cereal and 1/2 c milk!!! YUMMY!!!!!
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Oooooo I love the chocolate! I don't buy them anymore because I have a tendency to snack on them too much. I usually just buy the honey nut. Banana Nut Cheerios are fabulous too! I've come to the conclusion that any Cheerio flavor will be tasty!
  • cherryb75
    cherryb75 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    OMG. I'm afraid to bring any of this into my house; I would eat the whole freaking box, I swear. But it sounds sooooo good.
  • serenity216
    serenity216 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    They also have Carmel De Leuche Cheerios (Spelling). Those are tasty!
  • Asil76
    Asil76 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I love Multigrain Cheerios and I buy Chocolate Cheerios for the kid's and I can't wait to try the Multigrain PB Cheerios but haven't been able to find them???
  • Ali_TSO
    Ali_TSO Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Why would you buy them if you don't like peanut butter or cereal? LOL :wink:

It's my husband's cereal, and I decided I would try it. I've been going through some serious depression lately, and am having a hard time eating and meeting my calorie requirements. Cereal is one of those things that always seems bland and undemanding. I'm never like 'Oh YUM -cereal'. It's more like 'OK - cereal - I can do this.' Like rice or plain pasta. It's just a way for me to get some more calories, and the carbs are actually better for my mood that high protein.

That definitely makes sense. Good luck! :flowerforyou:
  • MariaAlbinaxoxo
    MariaAlbinaxoxo Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I've been wanting to try the PB cheerios so I'll probably pick them up this weekend. My favorite will always be the multi grain though. :)
  • ebonyroche
    ebonyroche Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    When I saw the topic, I saw "Flavored Cheetos". I was all excited thinking about Flaming Hot Cheetos!! Clearly I know where my mind is right now. But the Cheerios sound delicious too!

lol I love flaming hot cheetos!
  • kristina509
    kristina509 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I just found Chocolate Instant Cream of Wheat the other day at the store...YUM!!
  • MrsSmith2010
    MrsSmith2010 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I love Multigrain Cheerios and I buy Chocolate Cheerios for the kid's and I can't wait to try the Multigrain PB Cheerios but haven't been able to find them???

I found PB ones at HyVee (a local grocery store in the midwest) and Chocolate ones at WalMart (The Nazi's ruling ever state)

Yuuuummmmm :smooched:
  • nicehormones
    nicehormones Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    I love them too! They are sooooo amazing with bananas in them.
  • lexximan
    lexximan Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    yum
  • jlr_12
    jlr_12 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I didn't know there was PB ones too!! We love the Chocolate Cheerios...combined with chocolate almond or soy milk...good lord. It seems so so wrong, but tastes so right.