Is it true???

Options
Is it true because I have like 200lbs to loose that I will take 70-80lbs off alot faster then someone that may only have 40lbs to loose... thats what my doctor said... I ve been eating healthy since last friday and I got weighed in last tuesday and in 4 days I was down almost 6lbs.. I get weighed in this tuesday and im sooo nervoues ;(

Replies

• mydeloo78
    mydeloo78 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Yes, it can be true. if you have a lot of weight to lose it can come off faster in the beginning. The last ten lbs is tough. However, no weight loss is easy.
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    Yes, it can be true. if you have a lot of weight to lose it can come off faster in the beginning. The last ten lbs is tough. However, no weight loss is easy.

Ditto!
  • ahinescapron
    ahinescapron Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    This is true for some people, but not everyone. You also have to remember that weight loss is not linear, so you will not lose the same amount every week. Please don't be discouraged if next week is lower, because that is just how weight loss is. Persistence will pay in the end, so keep on going! Congrats to you for taking the first steps!
  • DanielleWatson83
    DanielleWatson83 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    i know and i dont wanna be disapointed on my next tuesday weigh in.
  • jarrettd
    jarrettd Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    The only way not to be disappointed is to not have expectations. Simply stay on plan, and be patient. There will be good weeks, and bad. There will be steady weight loss and plateaus. Just keep on keeping on!

And congrats for taking these first healthy steps. You'll be glad you did!