Back and would like some friends!

Options
I have started this job once before it was a year and 6months ago and I loved it I lost the 19lb listed on my ticker and i worked out really hard through the good times and the bad. I then started a new job having been made redundent and it was at a school and I was just so tired at the end of school I couldn't work out so i just stopped logging on and logging my food I weighed 208lb when I left in November 2010.

I returned November 2011 my Wii told me I have been gone for a whole year so when my weight had not moved not gone up or down I was very happy so now I am back and have been at it for two weeks trying to exercise as much as i can and watch what I am eating. I am still eating chocolate but i am cutting it out slowly. My first week I had the time of the month so now I have 3 weeks to make a difference. I also have confidence issues and find it difficult if approach me in bars I need to work on this.

I am in the UK, 26 and a teaching assistant I weigh 208lb and would like people who think they can support me to add me as a friend & I will support them too.

Replies

• Lrt4uk
    Lrt4uk Posts: 174
    Options
    Welcome back! I'm very new, feel free to add me!
  • morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    Hi! I sent you a friend request! Welcome back!
  • MotivationINeed
    Options
    Hiya, Feel free to add me :-)
  • VoodooLuLu
    VoodooLuLu Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    welcome Back feel free too add me!!
  • StarIsMoving
    Options
    A year is a long time, great job maintaining where you left off!!!! That is a challenge in itself! :) Good luck to ya!
  • wifeygonzo
    wifeygonzo Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    welcome back!
  • kimsciolino
    kimsciolino Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Welcome Back!! I sent a friend request!
  • sewsosweet
    Options
    Hi, I'm new also. I would love to be a part of this group. I have lost and gained the same 10 lbs. a million times. I would like to get it off and a few more and be able to keep it off. I'm def looking for support because my family thinks it's just another diet and aren't real supportive.
    Thanks