How often do you weigh?

Options
2»

Replies

• loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I weigh a lot, usually every or every other day but I only record the weight and change my ticker after my "official" weigh-in on Wednesdays.
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    I weigh in every morning, too. Like was said above - I need the motivation or kick in the pants more often than just once a month. It keeps me honest. I only log once a week, though.
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    on a bi-daily basis, lol. I am on that thing all the time!
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself every day in the morning helps keep me motivated.
  • xbonbonx
    xbonbonx Posts: 170
    Options
    I weigh every Thursday, might weigh every other week after a while when the results start to decrease so it's not as disappointing.
  • Thamber
    Thamber Posts: 194
    Options
    I weigh every morning and I love it. I prefer to be in touch with my body.
  • Mom_To_5
    Mom_To_5 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    I weigh every morning and sometimes throughout the day, keep sme motivated and on track. I'm a scale junkie though like a few others i have read on here in other threads as well. If it is up in the emonring i know i have to be carefull and get back on track and push just a little harder. I only log my 1st thing in the morning weight though.
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    I do not weigh myself anymore. I am focused on how I feel, on how I move and how I look.

When I shifted my focus away from a number that really doesnt mean anything to me, I found a new energy for my journey.

Your muscle density, your sodium intake, your natural body fluctuations all affect that number on the scale.

Does it matter what Jillian Michaels weighs? Of course not.

What matters is your body fat percentage, your waist size ratio...how flexible you are, how you feel and how you look.

Freedom from the scale is a nice thing. Is it a measure of your progress? It can be, but in the long run, that number is just a number.
  • krissynicole787
    krissynicole787 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself every other day in the morning after I use the bathroom and I'm nakie :blushing:
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I weigh every morning from habit..:flowerforyou:
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    I weigh once a month. When I first started I didn't get on a scale at all for 3 months.

I agree with Dave it really doesn't mean a whole lot.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18594089/
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    Every single morning. It keeps me focused.