Try this weight loss thing AGAIN!

Options
gmzbluhm
gmzbluhm Posts: 43 Member
Hi, I'm Melisa from WI. I've tried almost every diet pill on the market, and it is true...Magic pills do not exist. :angry: I've been on WW and lost 30 lbs, but for some reason did not stick with it. So, after having a child and gaining an extra 40 lbs., I am on the wagon again. :blushing:

Replies

• gmzbluhm
    gmzbluhm Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Melisa from WI. I've tried almost every diet pill on the market, and it is true...Magic pills do not exist. :angry: I've been on WW and lost 30 lbs, but for some reason did not stick with it. So, after having a child and gaining an extra 40 lbs., I am on the wagon again. :blushing:
  • 1crazymom
    1crazymom Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!:smile:
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    welcome....please keep in mind like I needed to learn, that this is a life long journey....it takes time but it is worth it..and try to have some fun,,,it really helps during the rough parts of the trip:smile:
    good luck
    Dave
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You WILL be successful!
    :flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Hello! Welcome and best of luck to you!

I yo-yo dieted through my 20's because I kept trying to get things done "fast" and I never took the time to learn a new way and to allow myself that time and not stress. If this is going to be a lifestyle change, you need to give yourself a break and take baby steps. Making small, gradual changes towards a new way is the ONLY way and you will feel GREAT!!

You can do this! Just vow from this day on to never let food control you again. YOU control IT! :flowerforyou:

-Tami
  • nwfamilygal
    nwfamilygal Posts: 635
    Options
    I agree with what Tami said :drinker: :drinker: Welcome and Good Luck :drinker:
  • MommyWilson
    Options
    I'm back on the wagon myself. It's tough, but this site has helped immensely. Welcome!:flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love it here, if you don't already. I love it here. This is a great site. It is very supportive, helpful, motivational, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • ladyofivy
    ladyofivy Posts: 648
    Options
    Congratulations on your choice to better your life!

Eat well, and track your calories, weigh yourself weekly (although I admit--I weigh daily! :embarassed: )and measure, measure, MEASURE your body parts!

If you like to read inspiring blogs, take a look at mine :wink: located here at MFP (the address is in my signature).

Friend me, if you like. :smile: I am always here to listen and support! :flowerforyou:

~Amy~