For lunch today....

Options
mirgss
mirgss Posts: 275 Member
...a can of tuna (plain) and a sweet potato. Ugh. At least I am having a yummy ravioli dinner!

Replies

• laurabini
    laurabini Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    omelette with spinach and potatoes :)
  • fightforbones
    Options
    1 hard boiled egg and half of a pita :)
  • angela828
    angela828 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    chicken salad sandwich on a whole wheat bun with a side of mixed fruits and an apple :) yum
  • mrsjennifermaffei
    Options
    Microwave mac n cheese and chocolate pudding.
    (260cals + 60cals = 320calories)
  • mirgss
    mirgss Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    These all sound better than mine!
  • gleechick609
    Options
    A BIG turkey and cheese taco with a side of Trader Joe's Flaxseed chips and salsa! Let me tell you how I prepared it...

I put my whole wheat tortilla on some foil. Then I placed my seasoned ground turkey (3 oz) in the middle of the tortilla and sprinkled 1/8 cup of cheddar cheese overtop. I placed it in the toasted oven for 10 minutes at 350 degrees. The tortilla got brown and hard (that's what she said!! :bigsmile: ) and the cheese melted nicely over turkey. I took it out and layered 2 tbspn Sour cream, 2 tbspn Salsa and 1 cup of shredded lettuce. Voila! Yummy in my tummy!

Total Caloric Intake: 567 calories
  • Randa11G
    Randa11G Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    ...a cup of Select Harvest Mexican-Style Chicken Tortilla soup and a big baggie of raw broccoli, cauliflower and baby carrots. (139 calories)
  • 3rdxacharm
    3rdxacharm Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Avocado(1/2) and a can of chicken breast served on several romaine leaves, rolled up. Delicious!
    (299 calories)
  • patmc35
    patmc35 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    1/2 of tuna salad sandwich on Ezekial Bread, tossed salad with balsamic dressing, small amount of cole slaw
    dessert blueberries. very satisfying
  • jcpmoore
    jcpmoore Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Leftover Zatarans jambalaya with chicken sausage. Yum.
  • clem7444
    clem7444 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Grilled chicken breast on spring greens with walnuts and Mandarin oranges. Home-made oil and vinegar dressing and a sprinkle of feta.
  • wendyapple
    wendyapple Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    mixed greens and veggies with a bit of quinoa salad and some fresh fruit. also a cup of cauliflower soup.
  • hdlb123
    hdlb123 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm having a mini cheese pizza and an apple. Yum.
  • JennieO84
    Options
    Ranch snack wrap (Grilled) from McDonalds and apple dippers.

Calories:305
  • Sparkz1920
    Sparkz1920 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Two Tilapia Filets and mixed veggies.....filling and low cal
  • yellow_monkey_5
    Options
    1/2 a cutie, couple celery sticks, ranch (for the celery), and 3 grape tomatoes (:
  • ctriston
    ctriston Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    A BIG turkey and cheese taco with a side of Trader Joe's Flaxseed chips and salsa! Let me tell you how I prepared it...

I put my whole wheat tortilla on some foil. Then I placed my seasoned ground turkey (3 oz) in the middle of the tortilla and sprinkled 1/8 cup of cheddar cheese overtop. I placed it in the toasted oven for 10 minutes at 350 degrees. The tortilla got brown and hard (that's what she said!! :bigsmile: ) and the cheese melted nicely over turkey. I took it out and layered 2 tbspn Sour cream, 2 tbspn Salsa and 1 cup of shredded lettuce. Voila! Yummy in my tummy!

Total Caloric Intake: 567 calories

sounds lovely
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    Roast beef wrap with spinach and yogurt dip with carrots, cucumbers, and red peppers. Dinner tonight is going to be breakfast. Think I am going to make some low-fat spice muffins to go with the eggs and bacon.