15 years of dieting

Options
I have been on a diet for 15 years and there's two things that I have never lost.........Weight or Hope.

This time around would be different! : )

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Stop dieting and change your life. Make it a lifestyle. It takes work but if you have a computer you have what you need to educate yourself on healthy eating. Stop making excuses and do it. 15 years is a long time. :drinker:
  • vabrewer33
    Options
    You are doing great...being willing to make a change and not losing hope after a 15 year struggle is an inspiration. Way to stay strong girlfriend! :smile:
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    You can do it!! And good for you for staying hopeful and strong! I love your positive attitude :flowerforyou:
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    Stop dieting and change your life. Make it a lifestyle. It takes work but if you have a computer you have what you need to educate yourself on healthy eating. Stop making excuses and do it. 15 years is a long time. :drinker:

^^ Your right, it's not a diet it's a lifestyle change!

But you could have phrased that a bit more gently
  • vickie28
    vickie28 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Well said !!! I thought the same thing -- to never quit trying is something to be proud of :)
  • vickie28
    vickie28 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Welcome !! You need to be proud of yourself for never giving up, losing weight is not easy, but this web site really seems to be helping me :) Keep at it :)