Replies

• RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    week12.jpg
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    Sanifrey- Is there something that you are doing special to loose 2lbs about every week. 23lbs in 12 weeks is wonderful and congrads. :drinker:

I just got done doing 110 sit up and then did 35 of my crotch exercises. My shoulders are really sore today. I need a break. Ugh.
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone!! :drinker:
  • sanifrey
    Options
    WEEK 13 Challenge!!

I got approval to share this challenge idea with all of my Blue Team Buddies!! This comes from Marla!!

This week's challenge is to record everything on our food logs!! No little bites, tastes, licks of anything that can't be recorded!! No stray m&m's, no tastes of dinner cooking, no cleaning off the kid's plates!! If you can't log it - don't eat it!! And, measure, measure, measure & weigh! Let's get accurate & let's be accountable!! We can do this!!

Who's up for it??
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Who's up for it??

I'm with you! :flowerforyou:
  • sanifrey
    Options
    Who's up for it??

I'm with you! :flowerforyou:

Glad to hear it!! We need to rally the troops & get some excitement going for this week!! They say that 13 is an unlucky number but I say let's make it our week!!!! Let's kick some butt & lose some pounds!!

We CAN do it!!
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    i'll give it a whirl:glasses:
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Even when I do well with my exercise I'm horrible about logging, and I think that's why I struggle. I ballpark it in my head and I know I'm probably way underestimating the portions and calories. All this stress lately is just showing me how important it is to plan ahead and have a routine.
  • sanifrey
    Options
    hotmom - great to have you on board!! how's the shoulder treating you? :smile:

rach - sounds like you know exactly what you need to do! don't let the stress of life side rail you out of whats important & that's you & your health!! you can do it!! :wink:
  • sanifrey
    Options
    I'll check in with all of you fine people a bit later, I've been neglecting my girls & they've watched way too much tv this morning!! Time to go play!!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    I always log everything - very anal about it!

san - way to go once again

hotmom-you doing ok??

jg-way to work hard

I will be going to the gym this evening for some cardio

Have had major pains in my butt and not my husband or kids - well actually my tailbone, finally went to doc today - he said it's osteoarthritis and putting me on meds. Hopefully that will help with any of the sitting down exercises - situps really hurt it.

Anyway, could be worse......Happy Thursday!
  • sanifrey
    Options
    chrissy - i'm sorry to hear about your pain in the butt!! that's just terrible!! who'd of thought when we were 18 & the world was ours that we'd have these kind of problems when we got older??!! Some girls & I were talking about how doing jump & jacks makes us have to pee! Acutally pause the dvd & RUN to the bathroom for fear we'll leave a piddle puddle on the floor!! What the heck??!! Never would've imagained!!

just a thought - have you tried cruches on an exerecise ball?? maybe that would help since you're not actually laying your rump on anythig....
  • chrissyh
    Options
    That's a great idea - I hadn't thought about that - maybe I'll be brave and try them tonight at the gym. Is there a difference in the balls-I've seen a couple that are different colors - is there different sizes that I would know which is right??
  • chrissyh
    Options
    I just logged the ONE Gummy Saver I ate - 13 whole calories!
  • sanifrey
    Options
    chrissy - great job on tracking that gummy saver!! as far as the exercise balls I think that there are different weight thresh holds. you may want to keep an eye on that! I really enjoy using mine for crunches. you can engage different areas by positioning your feet different or the ball differently on your back. I also like to engage the glutes by making a "bridge" & holding everything tight while crunching up! great way to do chest flys as well!
  • Leigh14
    Leigh14 Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    chrissy - I hope your bum feels better! Ouch! I think Sanifrey's idea is good about using the ball - I hope that works for you! :flowerforyou:

hotmom - I hope you're feeling better!!!!!! You were so pitiful! :heart: Aww... I hope your family is helping out more now. The least they could do it feed you healthy food!! :laugh:

rach - I don't think I told you, but the tator tot art was so cute. :laugh: Hopefully you get to de-stress and relax soon!

jg - I looked at your pictures and there is a huge difference! such an inspiration. :flowerforyou: thank you.

sanifrey - all I can say is... you go girl!!!! :bigsmile: :drinker:

And... I'm up to the challenge! It'll help me avoid little nibbles or sips here and there because I don't want to have to bother with logging. :laugh: I have a bad habit when I'm at my Mom's of taking a big drink of her Pepsi when I get in the fridge for something. And, I never count it. So... this will make me not want to take that sip.

I got an exercise bike from a friend over the weekend. She's moving and doesn't want it anymore. It's pretty nice, but a bit bigger than I expected. I'm working on my fitness room conversion, but our old roommate is being a huge slacker and not coming to get his crap. I'm about ready to put it on the street corner and call Goodwill to come get it. :devil:

I worked out on it last night for the first time. Only 20 minutes, while finishing a movie on my laptop. But, I incorporated hand weights and am definitely feeling it this morning!!

I've been trying to write up an exercise schedule for myself. Just curious... do you guys follow a schedule/plan or wing it based on how you feel??
  • chickadee10
    chickadee10 Posts: 350
    Options
    Hey everyone! I totally forgot to send my weight in this week. It was 130, so I don't think there was no change. :blushing:
  • Leigh14
    Leigh14 Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I totally forgot to send my weight in this week. It was 130, so I don't think there was no change. :blushing:

That's okay! You didn't gain, so... :drinker: :bigsmile: This week will be better!
  • chrissyh
    Options
    sanifrey-that's the first time I've done crunches without cringing everytime I'd rotate up - that ball is AMAZING!!!!

Back to gym tonight - I loved those cruches so I will do more, then elliptical--only have 1 hour - they close earlier on Fridays but I'll use up that hour!!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    I've decided to treat myself to getting my hair done tomorrow. I'm been in such a funk and want to feel pretty. I'm thinking reeally really bright red or something funky! :tongue: