Just for the Ladies

Options
When its that time of the month, what do you eat low calorie to kill that chocolate craving?:devil:

Replies

• Ruchell
    Ruchell Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Try a couple of squares of good quality dark chocolate (if you like it). It will be rich enough that you don't need to eat very much of it. Other than that some of my favorite sweet snacks that won't do much calorie damage are sugar-free pudding, and Fiber One 90 cal bars and 90 cal brownies. Happy snacking!
  • mdulanto9177
    Options
    I eat a bowl of honey nut cherrios or honey bunches of oats for that sweet-tooth!
  • mdulanto9177
    Options
    But I also don't deprive myself form sweets once in a while...just in moderation is the key!
  • a6ftdiva
    a6ftdiva Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I adore chocolate and it is almost that time... this is my personal favorite:

2 Tablespoons NO PUDGE BROWNIE MIX (http://www.nopudge.com/index.html)
    1 Tablespoon NonFat Vanilla Yogurt

Mix & microwave for about 50 seconds on high. (I have glass custard cups that work perfectly for this)
    eat while warm - not as good cooled

I do not like them when you bake an entire batch in the oven - besides, if I made them all I would probably end up eating them all which defeats the whole purpose... lol

YUMM and the perfect size to eat, without all the guilt...

120 CALORIES!!!

I use fat free whipped cream on top sometimes
  • Babybirdganz
    Babybirdganz Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I LOVE the Jello Mousse Temptations! 60 calories for per little tub. They completely kill my cravings and taste amazing!
  • Uniscornu
    Options
    Maybe a chocolate protein shake might help. I have found that I have trouble keeping my protein intake at sufficient levels, especially when I exercise. And, I am a huge chocoholic. A friend suggested this as an option for me and it has worked wonderfully. However, I am really interested in that brownie idea posted earlier, too!
  • caroldot
    caroldot Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    For my chocolate cravings: Milky Way Mini Dark Chocolate, Sugar-Free chocolate pudding, chocolate Cheerios w/skim milk, sugar-free hot chocolate with ff whip cream.

For my salty cravings: light pop corn, carrots with hummus