What Nick-Names do you have for your kids?

Options
nikii14
nikii14 Posts: 403 Member
For my 3 1/2 y/o boy ... Cheeks, Pumpkin Head, Bootchie, Little Man
For my 15 y/o boy.. PAIN IN THE *kitten* ...... LOL

Replies

• nikii14
    nikii14 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    I don't have kids, but my mom used to call me Scooter T. Pooterson when I was a baby. Now my dad calls me 'Scoot' (uses it on my Facebook wall regularly LOL) and my mom calls me Pooh or Sweet Pea. I call my little sister Cait, and always have, but now that she's a big 11 year old she wants to be called 'Catie'. :tongue:

And yes I find it weird that I still have these names even though I'm 22. :laugh:
  • artschoolgirl
    artschoolgirl Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    my mom always called me kewpie doll because of the blonde curl i had when i was a baby.
  • Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    My mom used to call me 'Peeper.' Apparently there's a story behind it that I wasn't ever privy to. :huh:

We just call our son 'Emperor'. :ohwell: :laugh:
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    children of the corn hahahaha-

I call my kids different things- I named them specifically so they have nicknames-
    Cheyenne (Chey) Carmella (mel or mella)
    Chey- Baby Chi-Chi or just Chi
    Chey- Chey Mella-Bella
    Diva People Call her Cookie too
    My husband calls her monster

Hell my dog has a nickname too lol- I give everyone nicknames-

I have a family nickname as well- My big sister still calls me Lynn (and Lynn is nowhere in my name lol)- My aunts uncles and my g-parents, cousins, and sometimes my siblings called me Shanny Boat- then it got cut short to Shanny I am about to be 26 and still called Shanny like when I was a kid- My one uncle called me Boat and I answered to that as well- Even long time family friends who have known me since I was little call me Shanny- Im used to it-
  • CassieNic
    CassieNic Posts: 223
    Options
    my screen name is my nickname. :laugh: thats what everyone on my moms side of the family has always called me that or nicnic or just nic. my middle name is nichole. my 3yo is Boog, my 5mo is Auto , short for Autumn.
  • missam
    missam Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    We called my son "dada" from the time we knew he was a boy until he was about 2 1/2, and then we started calling him "dookie" or "dook":laugh: which is what has stuck (he is 6 now.)
  • tabchanges
    tabchanges Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    I don't have kids, but I call my sister, who's name is Victoria, FRED.

I have no idea. But she answers to it, and I've been calling her that for like 7 years.

:sick:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    I don't have kids, but I call my sister, who's name is Victoria, FRED.

I have no idea. But she answers to it, and I've been calling her that for like 7 years.

:sick:

I call my youngest sister George.
    Her name is Jordan.
    It stuck so that her friends began calling her Georgie.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    My daughter is Bella Grace, so on occasion, she gets called BG.

Other nicknames:
    Princess
    Puddles (yup, she left puddles while potty training, lol)
    Pee-Pee Princess (she will tell people that her daddy calls her this nickname)
    Sweet Pea
    Punkin (southern version of pumpkin)
    Stinky Pooty
    Stinky Face (it's a book she loves to read)
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    I don't have kids, but my mom used to call me Scooter T. Pooterson when I was a baby. Now my dad calls me 'Scoot' (uses it on my Facebook wall regularly LOL) and my mom calls me Pooh or Sweet Pea. I call my little sister Cait, and always have, but now that she's a big 11 year old she wants to be called 'Catie'. :tongue:

And yes I find it weird that I still have these names even though I'm 22. :laugh:

My dad calls me scooter...lol no idea why...it use to be turtle when I was little b/c of the way I looked or something?

Viter and Velvita are my other two :tongue:
  • ricksnaustin
    ricksnaustin Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    My daughter Nicole, I call her Nikki and Neko (Cat in Japanese).
    My son Andrew is called "the Bug".
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    my 2 1/2 yr old is stinky or stinks. Even though she tells us to call her Princess.
    my 8 month old is sweet cheeks. She has the chubbiest cheeks ever!
  • annhjk
    annhjk Posts: 794 Member
    Options

we had a friend who called is wife (girlfriend at the time) PITA guess what the initials are!
  • YankeesGirl
    YankeesGirl Posts: 1,359
    Options
    I don't have kids BUT my nieces and nephews are just as close!!

Aaron - he's Pook
    Mila - baby girl
    Emily - Emily Belemity LOL
    Amanda - Mandy Pandy
    Josh - we call him Joshie or Boogerboo ... but if you call him Boogerboo ... he says "I not Boogerboo ... I Joshie" LOL soooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!
    Alyssa - I call her Lissy Lu Lu ...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I love the kiddies!!!!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Baylee our daughter is Punkin' or Punk
    Jay our son is Squirt, his baseball coach calls him "Big"
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    I have never really had nick names for my kids. But when I was little my dad called me Turtle Turd. I don't know why but to this day, I love turtles. My aunt always called me Sister Babe, because my sister who was older than me couldn't say my name when I was born so she just called me the sister baby instead of baby sister, and it stuck. My half sister calls me Charlie (short for Charlaine)
  • ttoombs
    ttoombs Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    My daughter's name is Shalene, I told her it was for "(Shalene) over and kiss my butt." She didn't think it was to funny. Oh well, I did. :laugh:
  • megbar1979
    megbar1979 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    My daughter Marissa is "babe" or sometimes "dorkus" and my son Caden is either "dude" or "buddy"
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    My son always calls and "checks in" with me at least once a week and when I answer the phone he says "Hello beutiful!" and I say "That's me!". He's so sweet. I guess that is his nickname for me, he loves his mommy! Awwwwwwwwwwwwww