30 Pounds Down (With Pictures)

Options
SammyPacks
SammyPacks Posts: 697 Member
On April 30, 2011 I joined MFP in the very very beginning of my weight loss journey. I was feeling depressed and fat... straight up gross. My boyfriend was already losing weight and I began to weigh more than him, which didn't make me feel better since he was always a stalky kind of guy (and he's taller). I found MFP because he was showing me pictures of guys before/after he found on google, but lone behold... it led him to MFP, and I was very curious as to what this site was. I signed up and made an account on April 30, 2011. The following week I went shopping and bought a whole new variety of good foods. Ever since then... It was a lifetime change. I'm not too far from my one year on MFP (though I didn't log on ALL the time, I won't get that awesome 365 days logged in in a row) :P

Anyways... I had lost around 20 pounds then got closer to 30 pounds lost and I even got down to 155, but at that point I had been in college for a quarter and started to move around a lot and my weight started to bounce from 155-160 to even 165... I had taken a good month break from working out and eating right. I regret it because I can't run nearly as much as I could before, but I'm close to it. I'm currently 159, and I started when I was 189. I'm 5'5"-5'6" and I'm a bottom-heavy girl. I'm hoping to get to 140! Let's see where I end up on April 30, 2012! :)

All I can say is thank you MFP, you have helped me become a happier young lady, and thank you MFP friends for all your support.

PICTURE TIMMME!

dc6d851a4367-1.jpg

Replies

• SammyPacks
    Options
    Sorry it's big, just right click it and view image for full thing :)
  • persian1981
    persian1981 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You look INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!! Great job!!! I hope to one day post such a pic!!! :)
  • tinycoton
    Options
    OMG congrats!!! I would love to look like you in one year!!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Looking good girl!! Keep up the great work!
  • wwww1199
    wwww1199 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Great job! How long did it take you and what did you do?
  • lyndsei
    lyndsei Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    great job!!!
  • SammyPacks
    Options
    Great job! How long did it take you and what did you do?

Thank you! Well... all together...8-9 months total :) compared to lots of people on here I lost weight slow, but I did take a break and maintained for a while :)!
  • SammyPacks
    Options
    OMG congrats!!! I would love to look like you in one year!!

Aww! That made my day! Thank you so much for the wonderful compliment <3 Work hard and you can look even better than me in one year :P
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!