Gamers on the site -- UNITE!

Options
Merc71
Merc71 Posts: 412 Member
A/S/L Check -- 40, male, Colorado Springs, CO

Status -- Happily married

Gaming Addiction(s) of Choice -- Star Wars:The Old Republic; Anno 2070, Modern Warfare 3

** Who else is out there? Don't be skerred.... **

Replies

• chelleymarie88
    Options
    A/S/L Check -- 40, male, Colorado Springs, CO

Status -- Happily married

Gaming Addiction(s) of Choice -- Star Wars:The Old Republic; Anno 2070, Modern Warfare 3

** Who else is out there? Don't be skerred.... **

*Takes over thread*
  • Anayalata
    Anayalata Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    lol.

A/S/L -- 22, Male, Los Angeles California

Status -- Girlfriend

Game Addictions -- Rock Band (Expert Pro Drums), Final Fantasy XI (MMORPG), Just passed Uncharted 3 =D
  • chelleymarie88
    Options
    23, Female, Connecticut

Status - Awesome

Gaming addictions: too many. Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3, (I've maxed prestige in all CoD's so I'm very bored of them), Battlefield 3, Skyrim, Your Shape 2012, etc.
  • chelleymarie88
    Options
    lol.

Status -- Girlfriend

Game Addictions -- Rock Band (Expert Pro Drums), Final Fantasy XI (MMORPG), Just passed Uncharted 3 =D

I used to be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO addicted to FFXI. Back in 2005-2006.
  • techigirl78
    techigirl78 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    33, Female, Wisconsin

Dating

Skyrim. Forgot about the others for now.
  • Merc71
    Options

....until you took an arrow to the knee?

Had to be done, sorry!
  • VonRockette
    VonRockette Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    A/S/L -- 23, Female, Canadian transplanted into podunk USAville

Status -- Happily married!

Gaming Addictions of Choice - Zelda. Zelda. Zelda. I'm obsessed. I am more new school (I know, blasphemy!) so I dig OOT and beyond. My husband and I both have our xbox 360's and love to game together. I am a giant weiner so I get super dizzy playing FPS - not to mention I'm that person who is running around in a circle shooting in the air because I can't control view and aim and run together. I'm just a nintendo girl at heart. I wouldn't call myself hardcore but I'm a softcore fun geek. I play either my N64, Wii or Xbox everyday. I am currently working thorugh OOT again and Mario Galaxy. SO many games out there I want to play but I have to focus on fitness and work first *grumble grumble*.

P.S. I totally decorated our living room in Nintendo Gamer Chic! I love it. I might post photos after it's completed!
  • chelleymarie88
    Options

....until you took an arrow to the knee?

Had to be done, sorry!

You are dead to me.
  • chelleymarie88
    Options
    A/S/L -- 23, Female, Canadian transplanted into podunk USAville

Status -- Happily married!

Gaming Addictions of Choice - Zelda. Zelda. Zelda. I'm obsessed. I am more new school (I know, blasphemy!) so I dig OOT and beyond. My husband and I both have our xbox 360's and love to game together. I am a giant weiner so I get super dizzy playing FPS - not to mention I'm that person who is running around in a circle shooting in the air because I can't control view and aim and run together. I'm just a nintendo girl at heart. I wouldn't call myself hardcore but I'm a softcore fun geek. I play either my N64, Wii or Xbox everyday. I am currently working thorugh OOT again and Mario Galaxy. SO many games out there I want to play but I have to focus on fitness and work first *grumble grumble*.

P.S. I totally decorated our living room in Nintendo Gamer Chic! I love it. I might post photos after it's completed!

I love it!!! Gotta see these pics.
  • Adelphia
    Adelphia Posts: 176
    Options
    ASL -- 18, there are no girls on PSN, SoCal

Status -- Jedi

Game Addictions -- Old Republic, Skyrim, World of Warcraft, and still playing Grand Theft Auto.
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
  • PeaceLoveVeggies
    PeaceLoveVeggies Posts: 682 Member
    Options

Damn, you beat me to it.
  • Merc71
    Options

Gaming Addictions of Choice - Zelda. Zelda. Zelda. I'm obsessed. I am more new school (I know, blasphemy!) so I dig OOT and beyond.

1) LOVED the Zelda series, especially Ocarina of Time. I'm a big believer that this game spurned MMO's to get better.

2) You're not the only one that has a room dedicated to their game. At the height of my World of Warcrack addiction, I decided to get a fish tank. I decorated my 30-gal freshwater aquarium to resemble The Sunken City of Vash'ijr. Still haven't found a pet store that breeds naga.....
  • chelleymarie88
    Options

Status -- Jedi

Game Addictions -- Old Republic, Skyrim, World of Warcraft, and still playing Grand Theft Auto.

LOL@psn comment.... thats cause no one has PSN! :p
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    lol.

Status -- Girlfriend

me too! 2003-2009 Bahamut server. also for those that don't know MFP gamer group
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/19-mfp-gamers

ahh got beat too, I'm slow. guess this is why I am always picked last for Halo. lol
  • rbryntes
    rbryntes Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    Does this also include board games?

Because while I am a gamer, I also play board games.

Faves include Carcasonne, Eurorails, Ticket to Ride, Thurns and Taxis, Richochet Robot, 7 Wonders.
  • Merc71
    Options

Just joined the site a few days ago, so I didn't know. Thanks for reposting that link.

If there's a moderator out there -- could y'all merge threads please? Appreciate it.
  • PeaceLoveVeggies
    PeaceLoveVeggies Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I'll do it anywayyy.

A/S/L Check -- 24, Female, Bronx, New York!

Status -- Wishing I was single!

Gaming Addiction(s) of Choice -- Left 4 Dead [1&2], Gears of War [all 3], Resident Evil [all of em], the list can go on & on.
  • VonRockette
    VonRockette Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I will definitely post photos when it's all complete!

Thanks to this thread I remembered I have to get the rest of my acheivements in Fable! I've been neglecting it since I got my Wii for christmas!
  • rbryntes
    rbryntes Posts: 710 Member
    Options

Status -- Jedi

LOL@psn comment.... thats cause no one has PSN! :p

*waves hand* I do.