New here

Options
Hi everyone! First day here!
I want to reach my goal and keep there forever!!... I've never made it all the way to my goal, but this time I am determined, or at least I think I am :)
I'm sure that being surrounded by people with the same interest will help me!!

Replies

• Justry2bme
    Justry2bme Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, Karen I am new here also, and I always have quit before completing my goals in the past but this time I'm determined to get to my ideal weight and I'm sure you will too.
  • Lrt4uk
    Lrt4uk Posts: 174
    Options
    Welcome aboard!
  • LoriBarefoot
    LoriBarefoot Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Welcom Karen! Happy Losing!!
  • spragukr
    spragukr Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Looks like we have similar goals, I too would like to lose about 15 pounds! Feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • VoodooLuLu
    VoodooLuLu Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    welcome and feel free to add!
  • nakabi
    nakabi Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • peanut1012
    peanut1012 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi Karen I'm new to this also this is my 5th day. This has helped me just reading some of these message boards. I found one it's Charger440 he posts a Mini Challenge every day that's kinda fun. I feel like I have accomplished something by doing these mini challenges. Check him out!!!!
  • tanya2163
    tanya2163 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am new here too.....4 days in & I've already lost 2lbs!! It really helps being able to read other peoples success stories & chat to others experiencing the same struggles. I have tried & mostly failed at so many diets, but feel that the time is right for me to finally achieve my goal.
  • wonika
    wonika Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm a newby also. I look forward to learning and achieving with everyone! I'm so excited to finally find a place where I can get the help and motivation to get to a healthy weight! Hopefully I can offer something worthwhile too!:smile: