Hey :)

Options
I have always gone up and down in weight but I'm now living on my own, newly single, and I hate not having a flat stomach. I know that one day I will have a girlfriend again and even if she doesn't care, I want to look good for her! This time I'm cooking my own meals, working out daily, I bike to work, and I walk every day at lunch. I will lose the weight no matter what. Before I joined I went down 15lbs and now I've done another 4 and I feel better already but I've still got a long way to go :) I'd love some motivation and friends if you want to add me!

Happy living!
Lucas.

Replies

• mrstwito
    Options
    Hello - look good for yourself! YOU CAN DO THIS!!
  • slk1954
    Options
    Welcome to your new life Lucas. I'm just beginning my journey and I feel better just knowing that I have a goal in mind and I'm working toward reaching it. Hang on to that positive attitude and look for that motivation at every turn. Good luck and it sounds as though you're off to a good start.

Happy living to you 2!!!
    Sheree
  • Lyndi4
    Lyndi4 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Hello - look good for yourself! YOU CAN DO THIS!!

I agree! Look good for you! You are worth it! Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like. :smile:
  • rayleansout
    Options
    Lift weights!!
  • LoriBarefoot
    LoriBarefoot Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Our health and well-being is most important! Best of luck!
  • athearenee
    Options
    Hey Yourself~

Just want to say that Cooking your own meals is such a wonderful start to living healthy...so that rocks!
    I am starting Culinary School in May and I am educating myself on all sorts of new recipes so I can eat yummy, healthy stuff...

Congrats on taking care of you...
    You've got a friend in me....if you wanna :smile:

Take Care!
  • bugs5697
    Options
    Congratulations on your success so far!
    It sounds like you are off to a great start.

Feel free to add me. And best of luck.

:bigsmile:
  • polo_sal
    Options
    That is awesome!! But you have to make sure you do for you! Sounds like you are already on track but its good to have others keep you focused! You can do it..

I am new on this site and from what I have read so far there is a lot people supporting one another!!