McDonalds Chicken Nuggets ... wow!

Options
They would be bad enough if they were merely chunks of chicken that had been breaded and deep-fried in oil. One documentary describes McDonald's nuggets as chickens “stripped down to the bone, and then 'ground up’ into a chicken mash, then combined with a variety of stabilizers and preservatives, pressed into familiar shapes, breaded and deep fried, freeze dried, and then shipped to a McDonald’s near you.”

Replies

• koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    I think they're rather tasty.
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    Considering they aren't fried until they reach the restaurant, I think it's safe to say that quote is probably not very true.

Although, take out the breading and frying part, replace it with smoking, and you've just described sausage making to a T. So I guess I'm just not sure about the point of this post.
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    5760d1302043008-your-argument-invalid-your-argument-invalid-watermelon-cat.jpg
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    internet-memes-success-kid-mustve-gotten-the-th.jpg
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    tasty or not....and whatever...you guys know its crap
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    your-argument-is-invalid-because-aliens.jpg
  • Shoechick5
    Shoechick5 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Slighly better than the pink slime they use for burgers I guess.
  • CaWaterBug8
    CaWaterBug8 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    I hear they are quite tasty with all of the added fingernails of AFs.
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    Considering they aren't fried until they reach the restaurant, I think it's safe to say that quote is probably not very true.

Although, take out the breading and frying part, replace it with smoking, and you've just described sausage making to a T. So I guess I'm just not sure about the point of this post.

They are actually partially pre-cooked to speed the in store prep time. I worked at a McD's for 4 years back in HS.

Regardless of how they're prepared. I like 'em. Those who don't like.....don't eat. Simple as that.
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    I think they're rather tasty.

End of thread.
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    My favorite sauce is the Sweet and Sour. What's yours?
  • Cr8tive_Ingenuity
    Options
    omg i love chicken mcnuggets tahts why i dont eat them LOL..how many calories is in a 20pc...mmmm yummy but again i dont eat them lol
  • Raiderxx
    Raiderxx Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    My favorite sauce is the Sweet and Sour. What's yours?

Thread killer.....
  • onedayillbamilf
    onedayillbamilf Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    But they make it hurt so good.....Um, I mean, taste so good!
  • onedayillbamilf
    onedayillbamilf Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    This makes me sad.
    internet-memes-success-kid-mustve-gotten-the-th.jpg
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    McDonald's isn't exactly pretending to be haute cuisine. What does one expect for $3 and a 2 minute wait? I don't think anyone is likely to be shocked by the fact that their food is processed.

If you don't like it, just don't eat it. :smile:
  • TheJustPull
    Options
    I shudder at the thought of the amount of calories in a 20 pack.. problem is i could slam one of them by myself. Come to think of it, how many calories in a big mac, or a double quater pounder? I think it's safe to say I won't be getting either item from them again. I know it's still fast food, but I prefer Wendy's over Mcdonald's.
  • NicoWoodruff
    NicoWoodruff Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Agrees with:

Contrarion sez: "McDonald's isn't exactly pretending to be haute cuisine. What does one expect for $3 and a 2 minute wait? I don't think anyone is likely to be shocked by the fact that their food is processed.

If you don't like it, just don't eat it. "
  • capaxinfiniti
    capaxinfiniti Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    McDonald's isn't exactly pretending to be haute cuisine. What does one expect for $3 and a 2 minute wait? I don't think anyone is likely to be shocked by the fact that their food is processed.

If you don't like it, just don't eat it. :smile:

:drinker: People keep complaining about McDonald's because of their food and processing. Just don't eat there if it's such a problem.
  • sergetns73
    sergetns73 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    there is no Chicken in the chicken nugget, it is pink slime , have you not watch the ANIMAL act website video , i will prove it to you very soon