My will to see my boys grow.

Options
I'm a 35 yr old father of 2 beautiful boys and happily engaged with a future step son. I'm doing this for my sons and for myself. I'm not afraid of death, I'm afraid of my boys not having me around. They are my life and want to be with them and watch them grow as long as I can. I'm down 88 pds using MyFitnessPal and will be forever grateful for the lifestyle change it's given me. My fiancée is also a big reason for my change. She's loved me no matter how heavy I've been and my up and down diet roller coaster. I started out at 405#'s and am now at 317#'s. I'm well on my way. And I'm glad to be friends with anyone on this beautiful life changing tool god has given us in MyFitnessPal.

Replies

• GregB76
    GregB76 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hard to believe my weight is at 244#s since I've posted this lonely thread with a ton of responses. Lol. I'll just keep myself company. I've lost a total of 161 pds now. 24 from my next goal.
  • schneidersas
    Options
    wooooowww what a difference => 161 lbs is A HELL OF A LOT :-)
    congrats :-)
  • Bassgirl51
    Options
    Wow! You can really tell the difference in your photos. Good for you that you want to be there for your kids.
  • cjsmommy7
    cjsmommy7 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    wow thats an amazing transformation so far and im sure you will go on to see more great losses:smile:
  • lins69
    lins69 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You have done so well I am the same as you I have three boys and I would love to be much more involved in their lives in their activities. I do scottish slimmers and yesterday I lost 5 pounds which I'm really glad about its just keeping on going but I just hope and pray I can... :happy: