Diet OR Life Style

Options
So which is it? Are you on a diet or is this a Life Style change?

Replies

• PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    So which is it? Are you on a diet or is this a Life Style change?

Life Style for sure.
  • thor1god1of1awesome
    thor1god1of1awesome Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    both, because diet to me means what you eat, so I changed my life style and now have a better diet
  • onedayillbamilf
    onedayillbamilf Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    I have spent most of my life eating a regular diet with unlimited amounts of crap as part of my life style, but now I am trying to reduce the amount of calories in my diet so I can have a healthier life style.
  • runnercheryl
    runnercheryl Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Lifestyle
  • learningtolove
    learningtolove Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    LIfestyle. I want to live a healthier life,even if the scale doesn't move. So I don't have "cheat days" I have times that I don't make the best choice I could have.
  • morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    I have spent most of my life eating a regular diet with unlimited amounts of crap as part of my life style, but now I am trying to reduce the amount of calories in my diet so I can have a healthier life style.

Same here.
  • raqxc31
    Options
    lifestyle. diets will fade out and your *kitten* will fade in.
  • TrueBlueBruin78
    TrueBlueBruin78 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Its more of a life style, make over for me.
  • Punkedpoetess
    Punkedpoetess Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Lifestyle, because the way I eat now is what I can see myself doing for the rest of my life. To me a diet is something that you quit after awhile and doesn't work in the long run.
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    both, because diet to me means what you eat, so I changed my life style and now have a better diet

:flowerforyou:
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    Lifestyle!!! :) I hate how obsessed I can be sometimes about calorie counting, having to miss workouts, my weight, etc. But, I'd much rather be obsessive than not care. I just hope to be at the point one day where I don't have to constantly log everything and count every single thing. Until then, I'm here! I don't believe in diets. I have a treat everyday, enjoy my favs every so often, and slip up sometimes, yet I've been successful. I enjoy running and eating healthy now, and plan to the rest of my life. :)
  • Lifestyle.
  • tistal
    tistal Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I have changed my diet to change my lifestyle!
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    the diet led to the life style.
  • hagamivida
    Options
    Lifestyle!
  • Strobins05
    Options
    Ditto! LOL:flowerforyou:
  • TrophyWifeSass
    TrophyWifeSass Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Life style, I don't like words with DIE in it!
  • SimplyShanRunning
    SimplyShanRunning Posts: 885 Member
    Options

this :flowerforyou:
  • psiren28
    psiren28 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Both, I'm changing my lifestyle: exercising more, eating better. But I still see myself as 'on a diet' because I do feel like I'm depriving myself of things I like. I'm looking forward to maintenance, keeping the healthy habits I've been building but being able to indulge a wee bit more :)
  • jazzalea
    jazzalea Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Lifestyle..... diets suck