Finally....Pants Too Big

Options
nikii14
nikii14 Posts: 403 Member
Wow...Im getting dressed for work and most of the time I wear jeans, but today I decided to look "nice" so I put on a pair of dress pants....WOW...they are too big.. BEST FEELING IN THE WORLD!!

Im gonna still wear them today and CELEBRATE!! lets just hope they don't fall off...hey, maybe I will get a raise:tongue::laugh:

Have a Great Day Everyone!

Replies

• nikii14
    nikii14 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Wow...Im getting dressed for work and most of the time I wear jeans, but today I decided to look "nice" so I put on a pair of dress pants....WOW...they are too big.. BEST FEELING IN THE WORLD!!

Im gonna still wear them today and CELEBRATE!! lets just hope they don't fall off...hey, maybe I will get a raise:tongue::laugh:

Have a Great Day Everyone!
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    That's awesome, Nikii!!!!!! Keep on keepin' on!!!:drinker:
  • kristinlough
    kristinlough Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!
  • DRautenbach
    Options
    Well done! Keep going!
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    What a great feeling! Good work! Love when clothes get to big! I've lost 12 inches of the waist so I have a nice pile of "Fat" pants that I can't wear. Huge accomplishment you should be proud! :drinker:
  • Rappla88
    Rappla88 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Congrads!!! I find that having my pants not fit is an even better feeling than seeing the scale move!!
    for me it's more motivated!! Keep up the good work!!!!
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! I love that feeling too!!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    congrats, that is awesome, keep up the great work.
  • fitnessperfection
    fitnessperfection Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I hope your pants didn't fall of! Recently I wore a pair of pants to work that were too big just to remind me all day of my progress! Kepp it up!
  • rlw911
    rlw911 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

I'm having the same "problem", if you can call it that! I was just thinking today, I wish there were clothing stores like the book stores we have around here. You can take your books in and trade them for "new" books. I'd love to be able to take my pants and other clothing I've outgrown, and trade them in for clothes that fit! I hate the thought of going & buying new stuff, when I'm going to just have to do it again in a few month!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!