Losin' the Eggstra by Easter 03.26.09

Options
:flowerforyou: Good Morning Everyone!!! :flowerforyou:

I am in an especially good and fun mood this morning :drinker:

Yesterday was another good one for me...drank plenty of water, stayed within my cals (including dinner out and sharing a dessert), thanks to careful planning and a half hour cross country precor workout!!! :bigsmile:

Today, I'm right on track with a healthy breakfast, water bottle in hand and later on to the Y for a training session and another round on the precor :drinker:

Many blessings to each of you!!! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Good Morning Everyone!!! :flowerforyou:

I am in an especially good and fun mood this morning :drinker:

Yesterday was another good one for me...drank plenty of water, stayed within my cals (including dinner out and sharing a dessert), thanks to careful planning and a half hour cross country precor workout!!! :bigsmile:

Today, I'm right on track with a healthy breakfast, water bottle in hand and later on to the Y for a training session and another round on the precor :drinker:

Many blessings to each of you!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    You are on a roll, Theresa!!!!:love: I'm proud of you! I'm getting ready to do a workout dvd..not sure which one yet!! Have a great day!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Opera_Bound
    Opera_Bound Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO THERESA!!! :flowerforyou: You get it girl!

Yesterday wasn't as bad as it could have been, but it wasn't as good either. Went to dinner at my dad's before going to see TOPOL in Fiddler on the Roof (It was a GREAT performance!!!). Needless to say, dad cooked a lot of yummy homemade stuff and made me a HUGE plate! I was really hungry for some reason (probably because it was Pasta and that's my weakness) so I ate the whole thing! :embarassed: *sigh* Oh well - when I added it up, I was glad I had a really light and fresh lunch! Only went over by about 300 cals (but way too much sodium). I'm doubling up on my water today and eating as FRESH/clean as possible. :glasses:

Probably not gonna make it to the gym tonight either as I've got major house cleaning to do because family is coming into town for the Baby Shower! :happy: :drinker: :happy: I'll try to get in some Tae Bo and/or Power Scuplt. GOTTA GET ME IN THE 230s!!!!!!!!

Hope you're all having a great week ladies! You're all doing wonderfully! Keep your heads up and let's show this challenge who's boss! :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • Theresa35
    Options
    Becky....thanks!!! :flowerforyou:

Opera....glad you had a good time last night, I know how excited you were to go! Have a great day! :smile:
  • jk_raven
    jk_raven Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Yesterday wasn't my best day. I didn't go over my cals, but I didn't have time to do my work out like I had planned, and ended up one pound up this morning. :noway: On a positive note, today is my one month anniversary on MFP. I'm 4 lbs lighter than when I started, and my waist is an entire inch smaller!:happy:
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    I am thinking that i might have a nap today instead of the gym... i am sooo tired. I have worked out the past 5 days in a row ... so a rest day it is!!!:laugh:

I weighed myself again today to make sure that yesterday wasnt a fluke .... and i am down another .5 pounds!!!!! I will not weigh in till monday agian for sure, but i did put my new loss on my ticker because i was so excited to finally see that i am in the 60's .... stupid ticker was stuck at 58-59 for sooooo long!!!!

I hope everyone has a great day... im off to my comfey warm bed for a nap :laugh:
  • Opera_Bound
    Opera_Bound Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I am thinking that i might have a nap today instead of the gym... i am sooo tired. I have worked out the past 5 days in a row ... so a rest day it is!!!:laugh:

I weighed myself again today to make sure that yesterday wasnt a fluke .... and i am down another .5 pounds!!!!! I will not weigh in till monday agian for sure, but i did put my new loss on my ticker because i was so excited to finally see that i am in the 60's .... stupid ticker was stuck at 58-59 for sooooo long!!!!

I hope everyone has a great day... im off to my comfey warm bed for a nap :laugh:

CONGRATS ON 60 LBS LOST!!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: I think you deserve a little R&R!

Theresa - thanks! It was definitely a nice night out. :happy: Have a wonderful Thursday!
  • plussizemommy
    Options
    Stupid, stupid scale!! Ugh!! I was down to 306 on Monday morning, I weighed myself yesterday and it said a higher number but I figured it was a fluke, so I weighed myself this morning and somehow I've GAINED three pounds since Monday!! How the hell is that even possible!! I have not went over my calories by that much, have worked out, and have been drinking my water!! What gives!!?? I'm so discouraged right now, I just feel like quitting! All I wanted to do was get a little closer to the 30 pound mark and now I'm farther away!!
    Congrats everyone else wtg, I guess I am the only one that sucks. :drinker: :drinker:
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    Stupid, stupid scale!! Ugh!! I was down to 306 on Monday morning, I weighed myself yesterday and it said a higher number but I figured it was a fluke, so I weighed myself this morning and somehow I've GAINED three pounds since Monday!! How the hell is that even possible!! I have not went over my calories by that much, have worked out, and have been drinking my water!! What gives!!?? I'm so discouraged right now, I just feel like quitting! All I wanted to do was get a little closer to the 30 pound mark and now I'm farther away!!
    Congrats everyone else wtg, I guess I am the only one that sucks. :drinker: :drinker:

Dont get discouraged!!!! sometimes that happens maybe you had too much salt in the past few days or maybe your TOM is coming? I was up and down for the past 4 months before this weight started coming off agian... you can do this .. and BTW you dont suck!!! keep at it!!!
  • megancolleen
    Options
    Yesterday was kind of a bad day.. but hey everyone has them the important thing is to wake up today and think today is a new day. With my mom going through chemotherapy a lot of friends and family often bring over dinner.. which is not very good for my diet.. I had every intention of going home and having a lean cuisine untill a old friend of my mom's (also my 3rd grade teacher) brought over meatballs, and baked ziti and bread.. And she is 100% italian; it was soooo good.. Defiently put me way over my calories. I also didn't get a workout in. I had to bring my mom to wal mart and by the time we got home it was 9 o'clock and I was so tired. O well! Today is a new day.

I also set a mini goal for the next two weeks of the challenge. My mini goal is not to go over my calories one day!! I mean to week is not goign to kill me :laugh: I hope!!!:laugh:

Anyway, best of luck everyone!
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Options
    My scale is still stuck @ 169 which is still a 2lbs loss from the start of this challange, but it is frustrating. My cloths do feel losser but I am affraid I will not meet my goal of 165 for this challenge. I know I need to make healthier food choices.:grumble: Today is a new day and I will get back on the wagon after a little cheat yesterday.
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    My fat belly won't go away tantrum.gif

:angry: :explode: :mad: :grumble:

The End.
    th_smalldancingman.gif
  • Theresa35
    Options

The End.
    th_smalldancingman.gif

Kellch...I have seen your pics...:angry:

You are :smokin:

The End...:heart:
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I had an AWESOME workout at Jazzercise yesterday. I feel like I really kicked into high gear, I am getting the steps down pretty well so I don't have to stare at the instructor the entire time. I stayed within my calorie range even with going out for dinner and having fries! I had a club sandwich with no cheese or mayo. I got on the scale this morning, even though I said I wouldn't until the 10th, and I am down a pound from yesterday! I don't know if I will make my 6lb goal by the 10th but at least I am heading in the right direction again. This weekend will be a challenge though because we have freinds coming in from out of town (actually my husbands freind and his wife, I have never met her) and they want us to show them around town and I know this will probably include going out to eat. I will just try to make the healthiest choices available. I am excited too because I will also have my grandson for the night on Saturday! I love having him around!

Have a good day everyone and stay healthy!!!

Memaw
  • shannahrose
    shannahrose Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    yesterday was good for me. i didn't work out (rest day), and even went out to dinner! after we got home, i did enjoy the nice weather and walked my dog for about 20 or 30 mins, but di wear my HRM so i didn't count it on here as exercise. but with burning those, calories, i actually came in quite a bit under! :happy:

today i have pilates, and will keep on drinking water and counting cals!

has anyone tried drinking skinny water? i bought some n sale yesterday at target and decided to try it. i read an article on health.com last week about it- so i will give it a try and report back.

also- does anyone take a daily multi vitamin? which one?

happy thursday! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • megancolleen
    Options
    also- does anyone take a daily multi vitamin? which one?

I still eat flinstone vitamins haha:laugh: I have two everymorning.. prob not giving me what I need but hey it is something
  • kellch
    Options

The End.
    th_smalldancingman.gif

T- Thank you that is nice of you :flowerforyou:

But you would be AMAZED what you can cover up with clothes :embarassed: :sick:
    And by sucking in when taking pictures hush.gif
    :laugh:

My belly is th_yuk.gif not :smokin:

:grumble:

The End.
    :smooched:
  • mossmommy
    mossmommy Posts: 63
    Options
    hey im looking at all of ya'lls tickers and it seems you have all had great success. maybe you can tell me some tricks or things to eat around 3 or 4 in the afternoon. no matter how on track i am thats when i want to just eat, eat, eat. i can eat a healthy snack but then i want more and more and more.

i dont know what to do. any advice?
  • kellch
    Options

The End.
    th_smalldancingman.gif

T- Thank you that is nice of you :flowerforyou:

But you would be AMAZED what you can cover up with clothes :embarassed: :sick:
    And by sucking in when taking pictures hush.gif
    :laugh:

My belly is th_yuk.gif not :smokin:

:grumble:

The End.
    :smooched:

Oh.......and BTW I'm done losing I just realllllllly need to tone things up a bit....or ummm......errr.......a lot :embarassed:

I still have some fat I need to lose and replace with muscle but poundage is not what I'm going by anymore. I'm sticking with the mirror for my results now :smokin: And right now I don't like the mirror CrossedArms.gif Too much flab :grumble:

That is all :smooched:
  • kellch
    Options
    hey im looking at all of ya'lls tickers and it seems you have all had great success. maybe you can tell me some tricks or things to eat around 3 or 4 in the afternoon. no matter how on track i am thats when i want to just eat, eat, eat. i can eat a healthy snack but then i want more and more and more.

i dont know what to do. any advice?

There's lots of advice and I'd like to give ya a bunch right now. But these meanies want me to get back to work. :grumble: :laugh: (yeah they expect me to actually work for my paycheck, the nerve! :angry: :wink: )Go to the message board and then under general weightloss and diet tips there are some threads there that have been thumbtacked. They have great info in there and lots of advice. I used them as my rule of thumb and learned as I go. Trial and error. Eat 6 small meals throughout the day. Preplan your meals. Drink lots of water. Fiber is filling. I love steamed broccoli and it always fills me up for not many calories. Peanut Butter has lots of calories but keeps you full for a while. Anyhow sorry I don't have more time but I saw your post and didnt want it to go unanswered. Best of Luck. :flowerforyou: