MichelleRenee13 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    BareMinerals
    BareEscentuals

All natural
  • mary35699
    mary35699 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I live in Canada, so I don't know where you would look for this in the UK. But my favorite make-up is PUR Minerals, its super quick and easy to apply and I think it looks really nice on.
  • Ajmead
    Ajmead Posts: 56
    Options
    Go to House of Fraser and sample Bobbi Brown make up, it's great and stays . Happy shopping x
  • ebeth_s
    ebeth_s Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Try some different ones until you find something you like. Some stores here have a "no questions asked" money back guarantee. Try it, and if you don't like it, return it. I do that with lipstick often because lipstick colors change on me really, really bad.

I like some Mary Kay products, like the tinted moisturizer, the mascara, and the lip gloss. I prefer Bare Minerals foundation. I also like the warmth and mineral veil. I prefer Maybelline for eye shadows and Cover Girl for eyeliner.

I love make-up, but I do change it up from time to time. Skin changes over time. The make-up I wore at 12 is not the same make-up that I wear at 41.
  • cowboydan43
    cowboydan43 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Eyeslipsface.com<<<< like others have mentioned- great if you are just starting out and want to experiment with a bunch of stuff for dirt cheap!

Also Sephora has basically everything. They are a bit pricey IMO but sometimes the website has really awesome deals if you jump on them fast enough.

A good primer will make all the difference so read reviews before you buy!!

Honestly my favorite cheap foundation is Mabeline's Dream Matte Mouse. It is <10$ and blends with my skin flawlessly. I get compliments on my "perfect" skin all the time.

Go to Youtube and look up makeup reviews and tutorials- I encourage you to look up something called contouring. You use a slightly darker foundation just under your cheekbones and it makes your face look SO much thinner. It is awesome :)

I buy myself a new mascara every 10 pounds I lose =) It is a fun, cheap little motivator!
  • cyntia
    cyntia Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    urban decay primer potion urbandecay.com for the eyeshadow i can buy a drugstore or department store eyeshadow and it makes it pop and last all day.

As for face so far I tried the mac and its okay but you can also check to see if urban decay have some as well cause their eye primer is the best so Im pretty sure the face is the same as well. Dont forget translucent powders from mac to set your makeup as well ask me anything I love makeup and skincare stuff.
  • MsWhiteParks
    MsWhiteParks Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys... Sorry I havent had a chance to thank you all individually but I havent been on here for a few days, my little one has been rather demanding of time bless her :)

I shall be sure to try and attempt everything suggested and see what works for me :)

xx