Realized Today...

Ever since I changed my habits...I'm not sure if its a result of eating better, exercising, drinking more water, or a combination of them all...but I feel less lazy. As in...I don't moan and groan when I get up to do something anymore. I used to hate getting up out of my chair at work or off the couch at home....it was the equivalent for me of getting out of bed. Now its easy and I don't feel like just getting up is a chore!

Replies

• MissingMyOldSelf
    MissingMyOldSelf Posts: 689 Member
    Hello higher energy levels!!! That's great!!! That's a great NSV! :)
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Great!
    It's nice to look good, feel great and not labor carrying around a bunch of lard.
  • inchestopinch
    inchestopinch Posts: 67 Member
    I am the same way!! Way more energy & loving it. Even this evening after an hour of BodyCombat class at the gym, I had more energy to burn so I jumped on the elliptical for an extra 25 minute work out.

Now if only my energy would shift to helping me get school work done..... LOL
  • I am the same way! I worked all day, got home and baked a cake (for Granddaughter's 2nd birthday party) made 3 batches of homemade icing, colored part of them primary yellow and orange, cleaned the kitchen, swept, cleaned a bathroom, did wash, folded and put away........I wore my hubby out......he went to bed at 8:15!!! LOL!!
  • qwills2cats
    qwills2cats Posts: 108 Member
    I totally agree.. I used to come home and sit in my chair and not want to move except to crawl into bed, now I actually feel alive after work.