26 pounds down!

Options
Before:

1300745653516.jpg

1300745567048.jpg

Now:

rtyyy.jpg

Im currently at 155. My goal weight is 130. Cant wait to be there! Thank for looking!

Replies

• CountryGal83
    CountryGal83 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • cjack19
    cjack19 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    You look great! Way to go!
  • HealthyHoney30
    HealthyHoney30 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great.
  • mruiz22
    mruiz22 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!!!!
  • daybehavior
    daybehavior Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Great job you look very radiant.
  • Cal28
    Cal28 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Stunning. I think you look great at this weight so don't worry about the rest too much! Well done x
  • WhyeatKachra
    WhyeatKachra Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    U look amazing!
  • Blueeyed1985
    Blueeyed1985 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the motivation! I'm about 12 pounds down and I can't wait to see how 26 pounds down looks! : )
  • eschwab855
    eschwab855 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Wow nice
  • Meggy247
    Meggy247 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, how tall are you?
  • cutiepie2628
    cutiepie2628 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    u look great....
  • itsmskimmichelle
    itsmskimmichelle Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great!
  • hollyrenee1990
    hollyrenee1990 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, how tall are you?

5'4
  • hollyrenee1990
    Options
    Stunning. I think you look great at this weight so don't worry about the rest too much! Well done x

Aw thanks! Ya my main goal is to be able to fit into my favorite bikini from pre pregnancy. The bottoms are too tight. So when I can fit into them without a muffin top I will be content lol.
  • hollyrenee1990
    Options
    Thanks for the motivation! I'm about 12 pounds down and I can't wait to see how 26 pounds down looks! : )

Your welcome! Im sure you will look awesome! Im excited to see how I look with the nexy 20 off!
  • reginapeak
    Options
    Wow- you look amazing- Great Job! Thanks for sharing. It is motivational for me, I have just started my journey. :happy:
  • EMarvie
    EMarvie Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    you look awsome ! way to go!
  • KAITJOSH
    Options
    you and I have the same goals....what have u done to lose it? and how long has it taken??
  • hollyrenee1990
    Options
    Wow- you look amazing- Great Job! Thanks for sharing. It is motivational for me, I have just started my journey. :happy:

Thanks hun! Good luck on your WL journey. Feel free to add me.. I need more friends for motivation anyways!
  • hollyrenee1990
    Options
    you and I have the same goals....what have u done to lose it? and how long has it taken??

I lost the 20 of it last year. Just started up at the beginning of the month and have lost 7 pounds so far. Hoping to lose be down to 140 by the end of febuary.

I have been watching what i eat. moderation and portion control. and doing the 30 day shred and banish fat boost metabolism by jillian micheals.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!