Low Calorie Breakfast

Options
2»

Replies

• chelso0o
    chelso0o Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I think pretty much everyone has said "veggie omelette" which is my go to fave. Always.. BUT, when I have some time I make protein pancakes! They are SO good that my husband even likes them. I top them off with sugar free syrup, and it's just like the real thing. <3 them! (I also add nutmeg and cinnamon so they sorta taste like French toast)

http://mealsandmovesblog.com/2011/02/27/pancake-purist/

Also, a home made "egg mc muffin" always hits the spot. Whole grain english muffin, reduced fat cheddar, egg, canadian bacon slice. Less than 300 cals, lotsa protein, lotsa delicous.
  • NBabi91
    NBabi91 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I have 3 egg whites with honey wheat english muffin with low sodium american cheese. Its 223 calories and delicious and filling.
  • ltosoni
    ltosoni Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Check out skinnytaste.com, tons of great breakfast recipes with calorie count, my favourite right now is the banana nut pancakes for only 146 calories for two and I use E.D. Smith sugar free syrup for only 30 calories for 1/4 cup which I don't even need all of!
  • gregpack
    gregpack Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    one cup of fiber one cereal (the one that looks like rabbit food) plus vanilla whey protein shake instead of milk. That combo give me 30 grams of protein and 28 grams of fiber for 250 calories.