1st weigh in

Options
wow cant believe it ive lost 5lbs which is good for me, i wouldn't have done it without all the encouraging success stories i read from you lot, anybody else with a good weight loss this week:laugh:

Replies

• sarahiris
    sarahiris Posts: 82
    Options
    wow cant believe it ive lost 5lbs which is good for me, i wouldn't have done it without all the encouraging success stories i read from you lot, anybody else with a good weight loss this week:laugh:
  • crazybigchick
    Options
    Well not as fantastic as yours, but finally down to 145. First time I have seen the scale move in weeks! Have been yo-yo-ing between 147 and 149 since before Christmas.

Great work this week keep it up! It is amazing the changes our bodies can achieve!:happy:
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! That's a wonderful loss for the first week! Sounds like you're doing it the healthy way!! Keep at it!! :drinker:

I lost 2 lbs this week, just perfect for me!! Slow & steady, just keep moving forward!! :wink:
  • sarahiris
    sarahiris Posts: 82
    Options
    2lb is great its better of than on, you have done brillant so far i hope to get a good amount of as well with great determination:happy:
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    that is great WTG!!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Way to go, keep up the great work. :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!