Truvia Chocolate Chip Cookies - 160 calories

Options
Kim_08
Kim_08 Posts: 157
These jokers look GOOD! I'm going to make them this weekend and thought I'd share the recipe w/all of you out there that have a sweet tooth like me :wink:

choco-chip.jpg

Ingredients:
1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
¼ cup + 2 tsp Truvia® natural sweetener spoonable*
⅓ cup brown sugar, packed
2 large eggs
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 Tbsp skim milk
⅔ cup rolled oats
2¼ cups all purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
2 cups mini semi-sweet chocolate chips**

* or 16 packets Truvia® natural sweetener
** Regular chocolate chips can be substituted for mini chips, if desired

Instructions:
1. Assemble all ingredients; preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Place butter, Truvia® natural sweetener and brown sugar in a large mixing bowl.
3. Cream together ingredients for 1½ minutes, then add eggs, vanilla and milk. Mix for 1 minute.
4. Blend rolled oats, flour, baking soda and salt together in a medium bowl.
5. Mix dry ingredients into egg mixture until well combined.
6. Stir in chocolate chips until evenly distributed.
7. Roll Tbsp of dough into 1-inch balls and place on non-stick cookie sheet approximately 2 inches apart.
8. Flatten cookies gently with the bottom of a glass dipped into cornstarch or flour.
9. Bake in oven for 10-12 minutes to a light brown color.

Nutrition Facts (2 cookies per serving; 30 grams) :
**Calories 160; Total Fat, 6g; Saturated Fat, 2.5g; Trans Fat, 0g; Cholesterol, 20mg; Sodium, 100mg; Total Carbohydrate, 16g; Dietary Fiber, 1g; Sugars, 6g; Erythritol, 1g; Protein, 2g; Vitamin A, 4% DV; Vitamin C, 0% DV; Calcium, 0% DV; Iron, 2% DV.

Replies

• PhatAndy
    PhatAndy Posts: 285
    Options
    Kim and her amazing recipies that I always seem to be missing one ingredient for. GAHHHHHHHHHH. Thanks Kim! will have to try this one =) and Oh noo unsalted butter -_- its like 9$ for a small block of that here, as oposed to a giant tub of parkay margerine for 3$.. so much =(
  • Kim_08
    Kim_08 Posts: 157
    Options
    Kim and her amazing recipies that I always seem to be missing one ingredient for. GAHHHHHHHHHH. Thanks Kim! will have to try this one =) and Oh noo unsalted butter -_- its like 9$ for a small block of that here, as oposed to a giant tub of parkay margerine for 3$.. so much =(
    Haha, I'm sorry boo :( Try calculating it w/the salted butter.. I'm sure it won't throw it off too much!
  • kimhurt
    kimhurt Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    bump