Jillian Michaels Body Revolution...

Options
124»

Replies

• lovinglife888
    Options
    I just started on Monday (the 20th) and love it!! Definitely worth the price!
  • Amber86queenbee
    Options
    Bump - same request as others on what the region is on the DVD box. Any help appreciated so I can get my friend to buy and ship to Australia.
  • kschristine
    Options
    Hi, I'm looking at the box ... I see a "world" symbol with the letters ALL thru it and underneath is the letters NTSC .. don't know if this is the info you need?

If not, please let me know what exactly I need to look for and I can. HTH
  • Amber86queenbee
    Options
    That's what I needed thanks. Yay it will play as I have other NTSC DVDs.
  • chicatita
    chicatita Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Excellent post/recommendation! I will be adding this to my collection. I was doing my own "Jillian Michael's experience", doing various dvds for 30 days. This is exactly what I needed! I lost 17lbs and a ton of inches doing the 30DS. I'm currently doing 6w, 6p, and starting No More Trouble Zones today.
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    Excellent post/recommendation! I will be adding this to my collection. I was doing my own "Jillian Michael's experience", doing various dvds for 30 days. This is exactly what I needed! I lost 17lbs and a ton of inches doing the 30DS. I'm currently doing 6w, 6p, and starting No More Trouble Zones today.

I love No More Trouble Zones! Hopefully you will too
  • rednecco
    Options
  • TaraHolloway_
    TaraHolloway_ Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I just finished Week 3 of the Body Revolution program - I'm down 10 pounds and 7 total inches! I feel fabulous and absolutely love this program!!!
  • m_nicole29
    Options
    I just finished Week 3 of the Body Revolution program - I'm down 10 pounds and 7 total inches! I feel fabulous and absolutely love this program!!!

wow AMAZING job!! Hearing your success so far really makes me that much more excited to get mine in the mail! Keep up the great work!! :)
  • saraht23
    Options

Wow! That's great! WTG! I ordered it yesterday and can't wait to get started. In the meantime, I'm still doing 30 DS & Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism. :)
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    My question is how do you calculate how many calorie you burn doing work out video... I just started the 30 day shred and not sure how to log it?

Log it as circuit training under cardio in your exercise diary, if you don't have a HRM.
    Have fun!
  • I start tomorrow. Only thing I will not be doing in her food diet portion. I cannot afford to buy the "special" foods. (I know, I know, I spent the money on the set, but can't afford the food?? WTF, lol. I used our tax return money for it and will not always have that extra money all the time) I will just be eating healthy, using variations of her foods from what I have and taking her tips, no raw broccoli, no strawberries, etc. I can't wait to see how it works!
  • Sweetpeagrl
    Sweetpeagrl Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    bump
  • burgenah
    Options
    My question is how do you calculate how many calorie you burn doing work out video... I just started the 30 day shred and not sure how to log it?

Heart Rate Monitor, it will change your workout!
  • _Kitten_Kate
    _Kitten_Kate Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I just ordered it!

Wow... we are making her an even more wealthy woman!
  • sanifr
    sanifr Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    bump
  • jendarlin
    jendarlin Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I finally just ordered mine today! Can't wait to get it! :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • Daisy80
    Daisy80 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm looking at the box ... I see a "world" symbol with the letters ALL thru it and underneath is the letters NTSC .. don't know if this is the info you need?

If not, please let me know what exactly I need to look for and I can. HTH

Thank you so much!! :flowerforyou:
  • BeautyAndStrength50
    BeautyAndStrength50 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Im waiting to order this because I can get it way cheaper a website called www.ioffer.com. I got Insantiy for only 28.00 and it cost 130 online. So waiting until they get it and Im in.. People are crazy for paying that amount for a workout you have to look for offers and shop.. So good luck to everyone.. :)