A small NSV

Options
My fiance and i both have quite hot tempers and he has been driving me crazy all day. As we were getting ready to go to the gym, it all came to a head. I yelled at him "fine, you can go on your own!", not thinking he actually would. Then I heard his car start and the garage door go up. I was so angry that i put my trainers on and got in my car. I wasn't going to let him win! Boy was he surprised when i turned up at the gym and i had the best workout because i was in a foul mood. I'm pretty proud of this because last year, i would have just let it become an excuse to not go. Men! lol

Replies

• CountryGal83
    CountryGal83 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    lol I agree...MEN! Glad you were able to get a workout in and work it hard. Sometimes when angry is the best time to workout. I know for me it helps calm me down and I get a good workout in! Keep up the hard work!
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Way to turn that anger into positive energy!

I'm sure whatever you were arguing about was your fault....lol - just kidding. Great work! :wink:
  • catherine4211
    catherine4211 Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    Good for you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!