Snow, snow go away . . .

Options
MTGirl
MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
and don't come back! Well, maybe for next Christmas. Enough already! That is all :grumble:

Replies

• MTGirl
    Options
    and don't come back! Well, maybe for next Christmas. Enough already! That is all :grumble:
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    Ew, Snow??!?!! We just have lots of rain here in VA. It's about 43 degrees out. It still sucks because I hate running in the rain. :grumble:
  • MTGirl
    Options
    Yeah - so much for my plan to go out side and walk/run! There is about a 1/4" layer of ice under the snow. Took me 45 mins to get to work today - a 10 min drive. :angry: I'm so ready for spring!! Please, please, please, please *on my knees begging!*
  • ktthegr8
    ktthegr8 Posts: 479
    Options
    We've had icky weather all week in Colorado. Ready for spring!!!!
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    gosh darn it,...
    70 and sunny here,,,,I tell ya...it is tough:laugh:
  • MTGirl
    Options
    gosh darn it,...

*insert phhhhbt smilie here* smiley-taunt004.gif

Whatever jailbird :laugh:
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    gosh darn it,...

*insert phhhhbt smilie here*

jailbird.....I LOVE IT:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    where the heck are you :laugh:
    im in canada...but its supposed to rain here today temp 11 C or 45 F
    the snow here is for the most part gone..... the only place there is snow is the shadey side of my house:laugh:

eeek spelling like a 3 year old again
  • MTGirl
    Options
    where the heck are you :laugh:
    im in canada...but its supposed to rain here today temp 11 C or 45 F
    the snow here is for the most part gone..... the only place there is snow is the shadey side of my house:laugh:

eeek spelling like a 3 year old again

Yeah - Billings, Montana. The banana belt of Montana. Go figure! At least we only have a couple of inches of snow. There are areas around us that have a couple of feet! *shudder*
  • Redneckwoman
    Redneckwoman Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Sunshine on my shoulders makes me smile. 70's here!!!!!!!!!!!:love::tongue:
  • MTGirl
    Options
    gosh darn it,...

*insert phhhhbt smilie here*

jailbird.....I LOVE IT:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

smiley-gen076.gif

Couldn't resist Dave!
  • MTGirl
    Options
    Sunshine on my shoulders makes me smile. 70's here!!!!!!!!!!!:love::tongue:

It was in the 70's here last weekend - does that count??
  • dimplzz
    dimplzz Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    snow, snow go away... and all the flood waters that are taking our homes.... :sad: :sad: :sad: I am outta here in 1 and a half hours to go help sandbag! The only positive is that it will be a GREAT workout!
  • MTGirl
    Options
    snow, snow go away... and all the flood waters that are taking our homes.... :sad: :sad: :sad: I am outta here in 1 and a half hours to go help sandbag! The only positive is that it will be a GREAT workout!

Are you in the Fargo/Moorhead area?? I've been hearing a lot about the flooding and potential flooding! I hope you guys come out all right - sandbag away.
  • dimplzz
    dimplzz Posts: 456 Member
    Options

Are you in the Fargo/Moorhead area?? I've been hearing a lot about the flooding and potential flooding! I hope you guys come out all right - sandbag away.

Yes, I am right in the middle of it all. Our home should be ok. My sister, BIL, and a few friends are right in its path. I can't believe that my employer is making me work still!!! It is so frustrating to be stuck here when your whole town is in a crisis. I can't think straight anyway! I am just waiting for the clock to tick to noon!
  • Kimono
    Kimono Posts: 367
    Options
    I am in ND also. My home should be ok, but sooo many people are losing the battle right now. So depressing. I lived in Grand Forks in 97 when they had the record breaking flood and the fire on top of that. Not good.
  • MTGirl
    Options

Yes, I am right in the middle of it all. Our home should be ok. My sister, BIL, and a few friends are right in its path. I can't believe that my employer is making me work still!!! It is so frustrating to be stuck here when your whole town is in a crisis. I can't think straight anyway! I am just waiting for the clock to tick to noon!

I'm kind of surprised they haven't just shut the whole town down to deal with this! Good luck with the sandbagging - I hope it does it's job!