New to fitnesspal

Options
Hello everyone:
I am new to fitnesspal. I am in process of changing my whole life. On feb. 29th I have surgery for weight loss, very excited and scared all at same time. I have been overweight for about passed 23 years. I am excited and so happy at idea of getting healthier. Up to this point, my life is work, my daughter, boyfriend, eating and sleeping. I have let all the fun go it seems. I use to go to beach daily and walk, swim and tan. Now life has gotten in the way. I know I won't be going daily, lol Like I said life and everything in it takes time. I just want to say hi, and happy to have joined this group:smooched:

Replies

• Lordservnt
    Options
    Welcome!! I too will be having WLS in February. My date is the 21st. I'll be having the sleeve done.
  • crystal479
    crystal479 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    hi everyone just started on this sight again I am 12 stone and am trying to lose or get down to 9 stone my husband had the weight lose surgery and it made him very frail we can never go out and have a nice meal together as he can only eat a meal the size of an egg and it makes him sick if he eats any more, so I dont want to go down that road so hopefully I will have enough will power to do it this time.
  • kbarksda
    Options
    Have been using this app for about three months now and have lost 20 lbs. I am glad my wife washed my old phone in the laundry forcing me purchase a smart phone.