pump class

2»

Replies

• graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    love love love body combat!!!
    I got certified in Body Combat last weekend! It's AMAZING. Going full speed I was burning over 700 calories.
  • daphnemoon
    daphnemoon Posts: 216 Member
    Lol I can't do triceps. It hurts soooo bad my wrists are pretty weak so I have to strap them up with supports to be able to make it through most tracks !

Good to know I'm not alone in that :) I shake so much during triceps, even during the short bar bit I sometimes doubt I have any muscle there at all...

Where did you get your wrist supports from? Since I increased my chest weight I've noticed my wrists have become quite aggravated. I was thinking of getting those weightlifting gloves with a wrist strap but I tried gloves once and had to take them off after the warm-up...
  • daphnemoon
    love love love body combat!!!
    I got certified in Body Combat last weekend! It's AMAZING. Going full speed I was burning over 700 calories.

Congrats on getting certified - you are so lucky, I'd love to teach BC but I think I'd forget I was supposed to be teaching and not tell anyone what was coming next :)

I am completely addicted to BC50, I think track 4 with the advancing side kick may just be my favourite combat track of all time.
  • schnarfo
    schnarfo Posts: 764 Member
    Lol I can't do triceps. It hurts soooo bad my wrists are pretty weak so I have to strap them up with supports to be able to make it through most tracks !

Good to know I'm not alone in that :) I shake so much during triceps, even during the short bar bit I sometimes doubt I have any muscle there at all...

Where did you get your wrist supports from? Since I increased my chest weight I've noticed my wrists have become quite aggravated. I was thinking of getting those weightlifting gloves with a wrist strap but I tried gloves once and had to take them off after the warm-up...

I bought them on amazon, they are maxi muscle ones, you just strap them round with a little loop for your thumb. They have really helped for the chest and tricep tracks. I thought about gloves as my back weight hurts my fingers now because ita heavy but my wrists are so weak I would have to wear my supports and gloves which is over kill I reckons
  • daphnemoon
    Ah cool, thanks! I'll look 'em up now, sound like they are exactly what I need!